Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
medipk.com
Listen to Audrey. Further, this is a thread about a bad vendor. And u r posting all happy about a life changer? your own physician? you could post that info in Face To Face area for your state. But, first, the welcome thread.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

Their minimum shipping costs is $89.95...yikes.

They are from Packingstand....double yikes.

This is the Blacklist thread...triple yikes.

Sweet silks first post is here...quadruple yikes.

I am yiked out.
Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence - Desiderata
Yikes

....reading Popster's post yikes me out  Tongue
Ha ha, it yike me too .
There is a similar name that I just got ripped off by. Its medipk .us. There were several successful shipments to others but I got him just when he decided to disappear. The website has been gone now for about a week and there was a gmail account that is now closed. So any incarnation of that website is to be taken with caution.
good to now this site in Blacklist
(04-30-2016, 06:58 PM)Popster Wrote: Breacher..........Thanks for the feedback.

(04-30-2016, 04:22 PM)Breacher Wrote: Hi Guy's,

I've used this vendor quite a few times a couple of years back. Medipk.com was their original address but I was told by the owner over a year ago that medi-pk.com should be the website to use now.

I had problems with this vendor with every order and since discovering Macro I never used medi-pk again. Whether this vendor belongs in the blacklist would depend on one's expectations. A few years ago I made probably over half a dozen orders with this vendor and although I received every single one, there was always something wrong with what I received. Usually a cheap generic version of the product that I ordered or there was less quantity of tablets that I ordered.

This happened with every single order and Umar the owner said he'd make it up to me in my next order but I get the feeling that this is his strategy to get customers to order again. Communication was usually not very good and I was lied to a number of times about a certain brand of product being in stock, so I ordered and then received a cheaper generic.

He stocks a number of bunk meds and still sells them despite the fact he knows that they're no good.

There are better vendors (Macro) from this region and Id' only ever consider using medi-pk again if all other vendors in that region were out of action and I was desperate, which is unlikely.

If anyone would like to ask me any further questions regarding this vendor, feel free to PM me.

Cheers,

Breacher
That's been my experience as well.  I always received my order but the the quality was always so poor that I basically wasted my money