Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hellllllooo
Hello all! 
Just hope to find a nice safe place.  Dealing with unemployment office at the moment so highly stressed but thanks for having me!! Smile
We shall keep you as safe as is humanly possible. the rules:https://www.ioplist.org/showthread.php?tid=1

U did the welcome thread which is an awesome start.

So after a day like you have had, i would take a break and if u go online just remember: 5 posts in 24 hours.

Till u get fifty. Its doable and I have faith in you. And its why we still have vendors.

Okay, just relax now. We do our best to keep the forum low stress and low key.

Have a better evening into night now. Welcome aboard.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

Thank you for the warm welcome. I am pretty shy and know very little so might take a while but the warm welcome is so nice. Thank you!! ??? life has been ROUGH! ?
At some point you can put up music from youtube. humorous funnies.

It will be okay, knockKnock.

We are all pretty kind and helpful unless u try to give up our vendors to strangers. Then we would have a problem.

But U sound quite reasonable. And I am glad u joined. So polite.

As an elder, I really appreciate that. Have a glorious day.

Promise: We don't bite and it will be okay. We have some wonderful people on here.

I have been running and/or on forums getting close to 30 years. The first posts one makes are scary. And some forums they all jump on you about your post.

Unless you give up names of vendors and locations and products in the non restricted area, then I can see nothing that will cuz you to feel timid.

Ok, I use the screen name Charon, yeah the guy whom drives you to hell on his boat. But that is because people would hack me. And my son said : its cuz u use Christian names all the time. Pick one from the other side.

But rather than send u off somewhere, we understand. Pick a good chair and its best to read up to familiarize yourself with how we speak. We are acutely aware of law watching forums. So let's not give them something to talk about.

Enjoy your evening.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

Understood! Thank you for the kind welcome and explaining. I’ll be sure to mind all of the rules , not a problem ? Have a wonderful weekend !!