Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
happy mothers day
I have several autoimmune illnesses. ms, lupus, parkinsons, ptsd and now long covid.

So i knew i could not take the jab. Nor did i trust them.

But I stayed inside for years and then my houseshare came home coughing. did not go see a dr. for a couple days and he had the Covid. He felt better in four days. I got it. It took me seven weeks to recover enough to sit up. I learned my heart stopped once.

That was a few months back and I have not regained the semblance of energy I had.

I am so sorry u went thru all that. We got vaccines when younger. They had just finished experimenting with the polio vaccine. My teacher in college had to use walkers cuz she got polio from the vaccines.

I thought vaccines were a normal thing until i really researched the news.

You are safer to not have gotten the jab I pray. I read of too many horror stories by those whom went with the gvt plan.

But I still stay in alot. I never really understood what disability meant when they said i had no immune system really anymore. But I found out when I got Covid.

I am sorry cuz I know how hard that experience is. When one has a compromised immune system.

We gotta be strong. Do our research which u have done. Nice to read u posting, btw.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel