Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
michael j fox update video

he always needs prayer. several canadians got it in his early acting career.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

He was too young for this... Too talented ..
I never heard a bad word about him ..

Ice
Semper Fidelis

[Image: SyAa0qj.png]

USMC
Nemo me impune lacessit
Heart

Thank you for sharing this video. Just recently, I stood behind the line with someone who had lost their wife to Parkinson’s, but he remarked to me about all good that’s a Michael J. Fox foundation has done.

He’s an absolute legend who has tirelessly worked for a cure. I pray that one day he and everyone who has Parkinson’s can be cured.
Amen.

so sad to see this amazing actor/person live this way, but in the same breath it really makes me thankful for having my health. my hat goes off to this man for the positive difference he is making on the entire world!
I feel so horribly for him. Several of the crew on some show years ago, in Canada, all got parkinsons.

i have seen it. my relative has it. just a couple yrs. Disability put it on me to make my autoimmunes eight in total.

And damned if I could not pick up my feet to walk. one rather shuffles.

I am ignoring it. This has been a very long and hard life i have lived. My son is insane and going to africa for months and plans to not talk to people. cuz his former wife cheated? he said other people dont have his money to travel. well isn't that special. It will take lots more prayer to keep him from being a horses padukkah. he is 33.

I detest this God forsaken illnesses and what they do to us.

Lord, give michael an easier time now. His wife loves him. Please, In Jesus name, make a new treatment or say the words and he will be better. Give him some peace back in his life. He is a good man Lord.

So sad. And what is causing all this parkinsons? all these autoimmunes? Did the gvt put bugs in our food already?

I am an anorexic and live on liquids and still i am sick.

I don't wanna read news anymore. Way too sad. Jesus, be with Michael I pray. And his wife and four children.