Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Facebook fool on Deer Crossings
I overheard my houseshare listening to a female whom called a radio station cuz Facebook officials would not listen to her.

Seems, she honestly believes that "They" are putting up deer crossing signs in terrible areas. Why, it would be way too dangerous for them to cross at them thar signs.

She honest to God feels, when our country is fighting becoming communist, and many dont have food, that the gvt should find better and safer places to put up signs for the deer to cross.

Uhm, she doesn't realize that deer just so happen to cross at a certain location and eventually the gvt puts up a warning about same cuz many of us would not want to hurt a deer. And yes it can destroy cars and all. Not to mention the deer.

She sounded to be stupid and in her early thirties.

Please have the gvt put up deer crossing signs in areas wherein it is safest for them to do it.

I reckon she does not realize yet that the vast majority of deer do not yet read.

Lock down schools for 2 years. Bring in insane shop teachers whom are trying to be trans something with gigantic wooden breasts.

And people's educational levels go down the tubes.

I could bring her to tears should i tell her the truth.

Idiots to the left of me, jokers on the right, here i am, stuck in the middle with some of you.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

911 Phone Call
Joe & the Deer UNCENSORED
(strong language)

Semper Fidelis

[Image: SyAa0qj.png]

USMC
Nemo me impune lacessit
yes indeed one of the world's many many fools.

glad u found that. awesome.

good nite all. still feeling tad bit ill and my head is spinning. sweet dreams but not of my head spinning. Muahhhh