Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Indomethicin
Does anyone else here use indomethicin for back pain/bulging disks?  I originally had it prescribed for gout which I haven't had in a loooong time thank GOD, but noticed it above all else (flexiril, etc...) works better at reducing the pain and helping comfort.

Tramadol was also given for pain, and it does work for that task but it makes me way too agitated and downright pissed off at the world.
classemlaff,
I tried indomethicin once, years ago for a back problem.unfortunalely, I got the worst headache for 3 days. My doctor warned me that could happen. You are very fortunate it works for you. I am just stating this experience as a warning to others, to be careful with this medication. Be well, Rumor
Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, and today is a gift; that’s why they call it the present.

Eleanor Roosevelt

You can observe a lot by just watching. Yogi Berra
skipper1,
Sorry that happened to you, as well. I just remember wanting to sleep so it would go away. I have had migraines, before. They were a piece of cake compared to an indomethicin headache. I just don't want someone else to have that experience, if possible, so thank you for supporting what I said. If it works for someone I am happy for them, like classemlaff . But it is a medication that few people can take, so just be careful folks. Be well, all....R.
Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, and today is a gift; that’s why they call it the present.

Eleanor Roosevelt

You can observe a lot by just watching. Yogi Berra
Wow, it's never given me a bad headache.  Just really bad esophageal spasms once when I didn't eat first then took it.  Thought I was having a heart attack.