Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
The Post a Useless Fact About Yourself Thread
i sit ghandi style at my computer. cross legged or the yoga position to be exact.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

(05-02-2015, 09:16 PM)Charon Wrote: i sit ghandi style at my computer.  cross legged or the yoga position to be exact.

We have something in common, I sit that way too. Cool  I also have to beat the dog, LOL  he likes to play with my hands while I'm typing. Dodgy

" To open a shop is easy, to keep it open is an art"
Heart
would depend on my mood, durango.

now u got me thinking of having mandarin oranges. good idea.

great to see u posting durango.

(05-06-2015, 01:31 AM)Audrey Hepburn Wrote: I am a pop culture junkie.
I can't remember stuff I need to do day to day, but ask me about a Hollywood scandal from the 1960s and I can rattle off the smallest details.

If I was younger I definitely would have been a great fit for Harvey Levin and getting TMZ off the ground! Tongue

HA! Everything about me is useless LOL.
(05-06-2015, 07:56 PM)Audrey Hepburn Wrote:
(05-06-2015, 06:07 PM)Cricket Wrote:
(05-06-2015, 01:31 AM)Audrey Hepburn Wrote: I am a pop culture junkie.
I can't remember stuff I need to do day to day, but ask me about a Hollywood scandal from the 1960s and I can rattle off the smallest details.

If I was younger I definitely would have been a great fit for Harvey Levin and getting TMZ off the ground! Tongue

HA! Everything about me is useless LOL.

Come on Cricket that is so not true.  But I really have been told that if there was a job revolving around useless knowledge I would be wealthy enough to retire. Big Grin

How are you doing?
Hi Audrey,
I'm doing ok. How are you? Better yet, who are you? A friend from another forum?
well, rumor is she died. but, audrey is very much alive and well and in need of her medicines.

kidding. she shall tell u whom she is.

u know her well.

(05-06-2015, 08:59 PM)Charon Wrote: well, rumor is she died. but, audrey is very much alive and well and in need of her medicines.

kidding.  she shall tell u whom she is.

u know her well.

It gets confusing around here cause I never know who I'm talking to. I'm pretty sure many are known to me but using different names.
(05-07-2015, 07:33 PM)gymaddict Wrote:
(05-06-2015, 11:52 PM)Cricket Wrote:
(05-06-2015, 08:59 PM)Charon Wrote: well, rumor is she died. but, audrey is very much alive and well and in need of her medicines.

kidding.  she shall tell u whom she is.

u know her well.

It gets confusing around here cause I never know who I'm talking to. I'm pretty sure many are known to me but using different names.

Your not alone cricket,I think the same way,I would like to change username back to what it was (is there any chance this can happen Charon xxxx).

GymAddict, Please PM me the new username you wish to adopt. Thank You.
The only way to know how strong you are is to keep testing your limits.
I posted a useless reply on a forum.....
(05-08-2015, 12:07 AM)phasedance Wrote: I'll bite....I'm a video game addict. One that came out last November I put 164 hours into alone, just that one game. I think I have a problem. So...."Hi my name is Phasedance and I'm a video game addict."

phasendance, you should post this on the addiction recovery thread, it's so lonely with no posting. Big Grin Suppose that is a good sign here.

my .10 cents (inflation has hit us all)

BTW You gave me a good laugh with this post TY

" To open a shop is easy, to keep it open is an art"
Heart