Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Prayers and Praise thread
Lovely image, thanks for sharing Smile
I had an experience today that reminded me of the importance of Grace.

Grace is the gift from God, that we don't always get what we deserve.  Isn't that wonderful?!?

I think we all experience forms of grace, both big and small, on a daily basis -- if we would just keep our eyes and hearts open for it.  The policeman that doesn't write you that ticket, or finding a $20 bill in a long-forgotten place.  Or someone granting you a favor that you needed but didn't even know it.

Grace is what separates us from the inhumane.  Let us be on the lookout to embrace and foster more Grace in our world, or at least in our little corner of it.
beautiful, shayna. this is an awesome thread. so glad u began it.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

Thank you Charon, you are very kind to say so. Smile
I have been deep in thought and prayer about the tragic events that recently occurred in Paris.

I was so upset yesterday that I just couldn't discuss it. I did pray with my husband, for the lost and injured victims.

I would welcome anyone who wants to join me in prayer on this subject or any others that are pressing on your heart.

In Jesus' Holy Name, Amen.
with you and everyone else Shayna, my prayers for the victims and their families for comfort and compassion and may the lost souls rest in peace. amen