Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Modafinal
From my long time experience using both ritalin and modafinil. I have a narcolepsy with cataplexy and was diagnosed for almost 10 years already. I take ritalin for my narcolepsy for about 4-5 years, It's a nightmare, short acting, too many side effects, need doctor visits every 1-2 month due to legal regulations. I have to see psychologist and taking some more pill because of ritalin side effects but I cannot stop taking it.(No modafinil available in my country) I became anti-social, I don't want to do anything or go anywhere. Just wanted to stay in bed all day, even though I'm not feeling sleepy. I decided to search for modafinil myself. Luckily, I found IOPlist, this site help me a lot. After ordering and taking modafinil instead of ritalin. My life changed. I'm back to the real world. I'm feeling that same old enthusiasm woman is back. Thanks to ioplist and everyone who don't know that their posts here help keeping my life back on the line. There's still some effect from modafinil that is annoying me but it's ok compared to it effectiveness.
Anybody looking for modafinil might want to check out Hydrafinil. I think it's in one of those grey areas of legality, but either way it can be bought legally.

It's available at Ceretropic.com and the description claims that it is 140% efficacious as modafinil, and it's shorter acting so it won't keep you up at night and you don't have to wait 12 hours to resume experimentation.
(05-26-2016, 01:32 AM)Lunar Wrote: Anybody looking for modafinil might want to check out Hydrafinil. I think it's in one of those grey areas of legality, but either way it can be bought legally.

It's available at Ceretropic.com and the description claims that it is 140% efficacious as modafinil, and it's shorter acting so it won't keep you up at night and you don't have to wait 12 hours to resume experimentation.

I will definitely check that out. I'm interested in nootropics in general anyway.