Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Ksalol 2mg-
Quote:We're sorry, this site is frozen.

If you are the site owner, please click here to contact us regarding the status of your website.

Please do not contact us if you are not the owner of this site.

Bummer man ... I hate seeing good people doing time for the bull*#$@ laws we have ... Isn't there some real vicious people that really need lockin up!! ... Give me a break ... A good friend of mine used to mfg some killer spice ... I had to give that a rest ... It made me want to stand on my head and stuff...lol ... But really don't they have some real criminals they need to deal with ... I guess not when it's much easier to prosicute someone with limited funds .... Now if you'd been well off, chances are a little slap on the wrist ... Community service, perhaps a fine and maybe just maybe a small probation ... Our conviction rate reflects wealth ... The man on the bottom pays the price with his freedom, while the affuent pay with their money ... What a drag ...
Semper Fidelis

[Image: SyAa0qj.png]

USMC
Nemo me impune lacessit
Well idk if u ever did your research on this topic bit u can and everything I'm about to say I will see is 100% accurate. Louisiana is under the old Napolian laws which means we're the last state that's still in the damn stone ages when it comes to laws. But under that Nepolian law they have in the law books to give inmates a $20 gold coin and a horse for a ride home and to work with (like farm work), well now since they're still under that ancient law and they're obviously not gonna give u a gold coin or a horse, they give u a $20 check and a grey hound bus ticket bc that's their equivalency of a gold coin and a horse. Lol..it's pretty fckn crazy, but it's the god honest truth. Google it, research it, or just take my word but that's the way it is.
And also that old Nepolian law is why Louisiana has more ppl incarcerated than anywhere in the whole earth per capita. And the most fcked up part is over 70% of them are nonviolent drug offenders like myself.
I never would or did hurt anyone in my life, but I do sometimes unfortunately hurt myself..if ya know what I'm saying

You're rite I just checked and the site is down. I'm kinda glad in a way bc it was an old site that should oh been down. Let's face it I got arrested on 1/27/2012. But if u wanna check out a little bit of what I did u can go to my old YouTube channel and read the feedback/comments. I had some kick as blends!!
Just go to YouTube and type in bubble blends in the search bar. U will see a lot of reviews that I did on my own stuff myself, but u should also see other ppl reviewing my products. I would send out free 3grm samples and ask ppl to put reviews up on YouTube then I would take them and spam ppls fb accounts. It worked for awhile and got me plenty of customers from all over the US, but unfortunately I spammed the Facebook account of an LE ...and ND that's when my world went down the drain.
I was waiting for you to say they gave each inmate 1800. Since an old gold twenty piece is about a troy oz. And I'm not going to take the time to look at gold prices but its roughly 1800 an oz, or it was. Anyways suboxone has saved a lot of my friends from opiates. Some people will always abuse them, but the people who want to change definetly deserve the option of obtaining suboxone.
That's awful SpecialMan ... I used to live 30miles from the Sabine river ... I do know those friken la state boys are a mf .. The closest thing to God in the whole state ... Lived in Deridder for appox 2yrs right down the rd from the army base close the Leesville ... They tried to catch me screwing up, but I managed to stay one step up on 'em ... Lucked out!
Anywho sure glad you showed up here, I feel a little closer to home when I read your posts now ... Beaumont is where I rasied all my personal hell ... They got fed up with me so I moved to Houston (hard to stand out in a crowd there) ...
Now I hang out in the "frozen" north ... What the hell was I thinking ... But if I have my druthers, I'm heading to Arid-zona ... This place is too damn cold in the winter ... I'm used to the heat ...
That's my story and I'm stickin to it ...lol
Semper Fidelis

[Image: SyAa0qj.png]

USMC
Nemo me impune lacessit
oh, i am sorry, special man. no way could i serve time.

i have known people whom made one mistake, under extreme emotional distress, and spent the rest of their lives in prison.

and, he had been a stock broker before.

let me check threads, and i shall come back for a more thorough reading. its 103 degrees here now.

but, i am so sorry. and thank you for sharing.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

TheSpecialMan sorry for the bad break, be proud of yourself, for making a bad situation into a good one for yourself & others. Heart

" To open a shop is easy, to keep it open is an art"
Heart
I was always under the impression that 2mg Ksalols were a myth. Everytime I've read about them I've never seen a picture other than the 1mg Ksalols in the blisters.
Would certainly love to try a 2mg Ksalol out.
Can't ever go wrong with Ksalols.. until you start eating them like candy!
(06-25-2015, 12:14 AM)andybones Wrote: I was always under the impression that 2mg Ksalols were a myth. Everytime I've read about them I've never seen a picture other than the 1mg Ksalols in the blisters.
Would certainly love to try a 2mg Ksalol out.
Can't ever go wrong with Ksalols.. until you start eating them like candy!

yummy, yummy, better than gummy bears..

I think our most esteemed and knowledgeable vendor by the name of Dusko has already confirmed that 2 mg Ksalols are a myth Big Grin

If she says so..........it's the truth!
Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence - Desiderata
Well said! She has never steered me wrong!
1+1 is 2mg Wink This is real
You learn a lot from a good man, only one thing from a bad man - not to be like him  Heart