Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Indian pain pills
The thought of consuming a pill from an unknown source scares the shit out of me. Same with those pressed Xanax bars. I only get stuff from legitimate sources like ksalol from galenika.
(01-12-2017, 05:04 PM)ShortSqueeze Wrote: The thought of consuming a pill from an unknown source scares the shit out of me. Same with those pressed Xanax bars. I only get stuff from legitimate sources like ksalol from galenika.

Same here. If I knew more about chemistry, I would do reagent testing to be sure, but I don't so I would rather just use a trusted source.
well done. U r almost at fifty posts. Good luck.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

slowly but surely making my way there. thanks for the great site Smile
Please don't take what I say as the Gospel truth, but I am pretty sure hydros aren't made in India, or many other countries for that matter. That's one thing that makes them so hard to find.
someone will know the exact manufacturing company. and where located.

but, just from reading over the yrs, i know they surely are not being made in the big I country.

oh, heck no.

that much is gospel truth, i tell u what.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

Four Generics
by Calisha Myers | Jan 7, 2009 10:48am
Ανταλλαγή
Facebook
Twitter
LinkedIn
Email
Print
Well read this :
India's Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd Gets FDA Nod for Four Generics

MUMBAI, India, January 7 /PRNewswire/ -- Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd. (Reuters: SUN.BO, Bloomberg: SUNP IN, NSE:SUNPHARMA, BSE: 524715) announced that together with its subsidiaries, it has received final approval from USFDA for several Abbreviated New Drug Applications (ANDA). Approval was received for generic hydocodone bitartate with acetaminophen (APAP) tablets. Approval was also received for generic Aredia®, pamidronate disodium for injection USP, generic Lopid ®, gemfibrozil tablets, USP, and generic Phenargan®, promethazine hydrochloride tablets.

There is some future in this thread but have in mind FDA banned Sun products from entering usa market soon after this licence.