Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Indian pain pills
yes you are correct about....."I am thinking the discussion is based off the item over there that lists an item that is not really what it is "listed as", that people have had problems with etc."

The real issue is a lack of knowledge....because traamms are indeed a synthetic "pop pee based product"......somewhat less strong than the more familiar and famous pks.....but none the less very much the same......a sinfetec opeeeoyd.  Fun to make up new words Smile

Also very much off the radar because they are in classroom IV.
They should NOT be underestimated........many of our members are Blessed to have these available.
Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence - Desiderata
Popster I suppose that it's somewhat subjective. Each person ressponss differently to different meds. I've seen trams prescribed by ER docs for pain, but they don't do much for me to reduce pain.
Do not put off till tomorrow what can be put off till day-after-tomorrow just as well. - Mark Twain
The point here is not about strength....it is about content, about ingredients. Trims are hopiat based (Synthetic)

Not subjective.....strictly scientific.

every one here knows each body is different.
Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence - Desiderata
(12-08-2016, 06:22 PM)Popster Wrote: The point here is not about strength....it is about content, about ingredients.  Trims are hopiat based (Synthetic)

Not subjective.....strictly scientific.

every one here knows each body is different.

Would it be out of line to ask about the content of sew-mas, then?
your question prodded me to research it, as I have never taken them.

my answer is: full of stuff i know nothing about.....except the aspirin part.

it's a central acting muscle relaxant....probably would make me take a nap.

Plenty of info in the Internet if your chemically inclined Wink
Looked into them a bit online and I think you're dead on.  It sounds like it'd put me to sleep before getting any other benefit and I tend not to react well to similar meds.
I generally avoid PKs from that part of the world because they can be kinda dodgy. Codine and Trams are pretty common and usually a safe bet, but I'm skeptical of anything stronger. If it sounds too good to be true, it probably is.
(12-29-2016, 03:57 AM)Sal Paradise Wrote: I generally avoid PKs from that part of the world because they can be kinda dodgy. Codine and Trams are pretty common and usually a safe bet, but I'm skeptical of anything stronger. If it sounds too good to be true, it probably is.

You are correct Sal. Anything stronger that they advertise as a stronger PK like we have here, is no where near being like our meds. What it is, who knows, but many find it completely useless. My advice is to save your money.

Cricket
(12-08-2016, 12:30 PM)Tbaronfl Wrote: Popster I suppose that it's somewhat subjective. Each person ressponss differently to different meds. I've seen trams prescribed by ER docs for pain, but they don't do much for me to reduce pain.

I know this is dead posting lol but fun facts... I have much useless knowledge stored and have a chance to share a ad bit.  

The chemical in Tr@m$ becomes M1 when broken down properly. M1 is what actually binds to the opeeoyd receptors... This occurs in the liver and apparently many minions in the world do not have the needed enzymes to break it down properly.  My hubs and I feel alot of relief for instance but my twin brother and my mother feel absolutely nothing when taking it... like a tic tac or placebo. I got weirdly curious and did some research and that's what I came up with we'll actually degreed scientific persons did I just read it all in awe lol.  Good luck to you in all your journeys!!  <3
LBRC........Very interesting....thanks.