Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Muscle Relaxer Opinions
(07-12-2016, 02:52 PM)Pineapplepen Wrote: DANS went the way of the mystical unicorn for me.

Like Dory says " just keep swimming" lol

Thanks Cricket I will check them out.

Lol cute, your post conjured up a mental image of dory swimming along sideways with a blisterful of DANs in fin. hehehehehehe
Code:
"Never regret thy fall,
O Icarus of the fearless flight
For the greatest tragedy of them all
Is never to feel the burning light."
Love the DANs, by far the best in my book. Always constant and good potency, I dont mind being called LT. DAN!
(08-05-2018, 09:35 AM)I-carus8045 Wrote:
(07-12-2016, 02:52 PM)Pineapplepen Wrote: DANS went the way of the mystical unicorn for me.

Like Dory says " just keep swimming" lol

Thanks Cricket I will check them out.

Lol cute, your post conjured up a mental image of dory swimming along sideways with a blisterful of DANs in fin. hehehehehehe
Just saw this.  Heart Big Grin hope all is good with everyone
I could really use a reliable vendor. Found one for pain o s0mas but 1000 order minimum. Undecided not gonna happen. not sure how that quantity could make it past the storm troopers.
There are remarks that sow and there are remarks that reap.  Cool
1000 minimum?? I'm with jshields - sign me up, lol! I find the best muscle relaxants are definitely s0ma$ or a a good ol' handful of vals/diaz. I'm kidding of course; 20-40mg of the 'blues' as well as a well-placed heating pad should help with the stiff muscles and aches , IMHO. 

Also, from what my friends have told me - they've both been in very serious car accidents - certain unmentionable oils or salves work like a charm (and quickly!) when rubbed directly onto the muscle or sore area. Theses products work wonders for back pain too. Wink
How does S0ma compare to other similar meds? I'm familiar with Diaz, pregab and gab@pentin and have always been intrigued by S0ma's muscle relaxant and sedative properties but have never taken the leap. Can anyone compare notes?
a well made soma is a miracle medicine for back issues. Valium helps with some back pain but not as well as a good soma. In olden days, the Trilogy was: soma, xanax and hydro. *not my expression but back on db.com it was called part of The trilogy.*

so, soma has been helping backs for years and years. The trick is to get the one that works best in your system.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

Thank you for the reply! How intriguing. Good thing we are blessed here to have several vendors on this forum who offer s0ma. May read up on it some more and this certainly is interesting.
I have the side affect with V's where I will start crying at the least little thing. They are a good muscle relaxant especially if u have restless leg syndrome
I know when they start working cause I get the desire to take my shoes off and it feels so nice. Is that word. But like I said I will cry at the drop of a hat. Depressing news story, someone talking about something sweet their kid said to them, a sad commercial and I get Misty eyed or flat out start boo hooing, but not in a depressed way. So I do take them cause I swap out anxiolytics due to tolerance issues. Then Alps sometimes causes me to become manic. Technically hypomanic, but it's wierd how people have different reactions to same thing. Oh well. That's life I guess
I haven't seen the S0mas but I have seen the Pain O S0mas. Haven't tried either yet. Price seems to vary a lot.
There are remarks that sow and there are remarks that reap.  Cool