Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello, I am new!
(11-07-2016, 02:05 AM)Hollywoodjimbo Wrote: Hi Abigail! Welcome and I just dropped in to see what condition I'm in!
Just another phrase I've stolen from the Big Lebowski!
Peace all! Mucho love to you all! Heading to the ca mex border next week!
Blm there is $180 for 6 months and the rest of the year add $75! I think Spanky is going to meet me down there!
The Dude!

Dang straight I am Dudirino.  We'll turn old Mexico inside out and upside down.

Spank
(11-12-2016, 03:12 AM)Spanky Wrote:
(11-07-2016, 02:05 AM)Hollywoodjimbo Wrote: Hi Abigail! Welcome and I just dropped in to see what condition I'm in!
Just another phrase I've stolen from the Big Lebowski!
Peace all! Mucho love to you all! Heading to the ca mex border next week!
Blm there is $180 for 6 months and the rest of the year add $75! I think Spanky is going to meet me down there!
The Dude!

Dang straight I am Dudirino.  We'll turn old Mexico inside out and upside down.

Spank

I do not think Abigal will mind, me going off topic a little on her welcome thread, Smiles, ....but isn't it great to hook up with

OLD FRIENDS.

Hi Hollywoodjimbo   Smile

WARMS my heart Spanky  Cool

Be careful .....okie dokie.
You are correct, I don't mind at all!  Heart 

Abigail  Smile
Hey Hey Abi, welcome to wide wide world of sports....hmmm wrong forum.  Anyho  welcome Cool
Hello and thank you! And I love your name!  Smile

Abigail  Heart
i am new myself here, once you get the hang of getting around, it all starts coming together. Then you can find everything you want!!
(11-15-2016, 05:24 AM)whitetailhunter2 Wrote: i am new myself here, once you get the hang of getting around, it all starts coming together.  Then you can find everything you want!!

Thank you for your encouragement, whitetailhunter! I appreciate it so much!  Smile

Abigail  Heart
Welcome Abigale.
OR
Thank you Orange rabbit and Runabout! All these interesting names! I love them! Smile

Runabout, thank you for you comment! I'd love to have a column in the newspaper! I wouldn't like the deadlines, not with my anxiety!  Cry  But I wouldn't mind the paycheck!  Big Grin

Abigail  Heart