Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello gang!
Hello Myserenity 71. I hope you bring here the experience you say you have from the past , so bring what good you have on this board and leave all the bad things behind.
Hi. Unfortunately I don't have any expertise to offer.  I have been out of the IOP world for at least 5 years now and as you know things change very quickly.  I'm pretty much startstarting from scratch all over again and feeling like I am failfailings miserably at it.  Can't seem to figure out how to register with some of the top sites.
Myserenity71,
Read my post back to you regarding one of the vendors you are having a hard time registering with. Try to be patient when you do get registered and you haven't heard back from the vendor yet, and for the ones you haven't been able to yet, remember they are really, really busy. You will get there. It takes time, but you will. Eventually you will be able to share your experience with everyone and that is important. Again I suggest reading all the threads. So this is what I did when I started. I didn't have much time to read because of work. But every week I picked 1 thread and started in the beginning and read it. Yes there was a lot of information I didn't need, but I just put it in a folder in my mind in case I ever did, and slowly I got to understand how each of the vendors work, how they are similar and different, and most of all how members respond back to the vendors.

Give yourself a break....you only have 9 posts. Take a deep breath and keep moving forward. You will get there.
OR