Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
benzos
I am determined more than ever to get to 150 now, especially that my usual dr has retired.
I have been a loyal customer to many vendors in the under 150 posts and will likely be loyal to them even when i finally reach 150. It`s a pitty that any vendors over 150 can`t PM their details cause i have been a long time member.
Anyway if i make an effort i will get to 150 in 2 days. I look forward to doing business with them as well as my usual vendors. thanks
Don't forget, the rules state that now u have fifty posts, u may make up to ten posts in any 24 hour period.

I have faith in you.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

Thank you Charon for the reminder.
Unfortunately There was a problem with my B-Pond connection for about 1-2 weeks.
So Random, the longest my net has ever been out before was about half a day.
Now I am looking forward to getting to 150 posts and various other things.

Take care Charon.
I am looking for a new source for K@s0ls. Can anyone help.
- They say an apple a day keeps the doctor away, but if you don't go to the doctor for regular checkups, you're bananas. 
I suffer from crippling anxiety that causes me to not even want to leave the house. Benzos have been a life saver for me.  Im new to this forum but glad to see this thread because it lets me know im not alone
Not alone Op8d.

Many of us have the anxiety which keeps us on b enzo. Or we have physical shaking or tremors.

*i rarely leave my home*
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

Also agreed—Ksalol easily the best alp to date, especially if you can find it from some Easter
N euro friends of ours then it becomes incredibly worthwhile!! Highly recommend all day these are a must try
Even amongst the same 'brand' there may be discrepancies in quality