Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
benzos
thanks every one I come to realize at least with myself bulk actually not a good idea as i tend to take more if i have more Smile
I always go for the g pack or whatever bulk option is available. For example: 5 vials of a popular general anesthetic that's also used in veterinary medicine is about $300, but you get TWENTY FIVE for $450. So 20 bottles more for $150. That's 400%!!!!!!

As for benzos you are paying 50 cents or less for a K.

And you don't have to worry as much if something is running late since more than likely you have something left over

Mr. Macro is the man when talking if you're talking vendors. He has damn near every benzo in current medical use.
Whatever doesn't kill you only makes you stranger[Image: lightbulb.png]
Yes that's the other issue with bulk. The more you ten to have the more you tend to take.
(05-16-2017, 12:52 AM)fishfarmer Wrote: Hi Jenna, Beware of some of the Bulk offers on some sites as I am sure you are. I tend too stockpile gradually with a good vendor you trust! Agree with my friends on their comments.Yes you will get the attention of some of the better vendors, but why not get 400 a month for a few months and see how it goes, just my opinion, I could be wrong? FF

This exactly. I do the same. Big Grin Big Grin
(05-23-2017, 09:21 PM)Sunglassesron Wrote: Yes that's the other issue with bulk.  The more you ten to have the more you tend to take.

Disciplined dosing is important, I usually take my normal dose and take it outside my house so I don't have access to my stash to avoid that. Not saying I'm not guilty of indulging once in awhile.
(05-25-2017, 05:23 PM)ShortSqueeze Wrote:
(05-23-2017, 09:21 PM)Sunglassesron Wrote: Yes that's the other issue with bulk.  The more you ten to have the more you tend to take.

Disciplined dosing is important, I usually take my normal dose and take it outside my house so I don't have access to my stash to avoid that. Not saying I'm not guilty of indulging once in awhile.

ShortSqueeze you hit the nail on the head. Disciplined dosing one of the hardest things to do for a lot of people. Tricky industry wez be in. I always keep backup at home 90 days worth but all it takes is one order gone horror story and you can finding yourself scrambling for an sy right away. I am an occasional MedMj user and of course that helps.

Diversify..

Peace All
"Another Day In This Carnival Of Souls"
While bulk poses real issues for me in terms of finances the current Bear Plague make me want to drive my head into a brick wall.  I probably could be okay right now if I had acted 3 wks ago.  Now I have to wait and pray.

Life sure is entertaining.
Just be careful what you buy in bulk. My rule of thumb is to get blisters only. Tats just me had 1000 & 500 ON@x came bunk. Tough loss.
"Man is a universe within himself" Bob Marley
Rule 1. Please hit the welcome thread and intro yourself.

It would be much appreciated by many of us here.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

Speaking from real situation, which i wont get into, that the more u have in anywyay u look at it the bigger the consequences. So just always be ready to face them when making those descions. Just be careful and be smart and listen to alot of these ppl that have been here awhile.Theres pros and cons in everyway, ya know....so just think about it before making major descions would be my advice, One Love