Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
are LL differant from 1 ics to another ics
Anyone remember the guy raj from onlinesolution4u in business back around 2004 or 05? whatever happened to him?

Anwyay, since that was the last time I ordered something, I guess I've become a nervous nelly in the intervening years.
Yep, back in those days I did receive one or two LLs. I remember. He was kind enough to re-ship then and no problems.
I guess the whole political situation makes me more nervous now. That and being blackballed from the benzo club by a doctor.
It is good to hear things are much the same in regards to LLs.
(04-21-2017, 07:08 PM)dynalift Wrote: Anyone remember the guy raj from onlinesolution4u in business back around 2004 or 05? whatever happened to him?

Anwyay, since that was the last time I ordered something, I guess I've become a nervous nelly in the intervening years.
Yep, back in those days I did receive one or two LLs. I remember. He was kind enough to re-ship then and no problems.
I guess the whole political situation makes me more nervous now. That and being blackballed from the benzo club by a doctor.
It is good to hear things are much the same in regards to LLs.

If you haven't ordered since 04 or 05, I would say you are doing good and managing your pain pretty successfully - congratulations.

I want to thank whoever started this discussion and all the input from all of you, because I was wanting more information about LL and what they said, etc and what you had to do.  I thought maybe they came and cuffed you and put in jail overnight or something real scarey that.  I wasn't sure we could discuss this on open forum but guess it is ok since this did not get scrubbed by our admins.  I am little concerned myself now about some that are very late, hope not snagged.  Thanks again
I got a LL years ago.  It accurately listed the contents that were seized (must have tested them) and gave me a choice of three options.

1) if I was a physician provide a DEA number within 30 days and the items would be forwarded to me.

2) If I had a prescription, provide it within 30 days and the items would be forwarded to me.

3) Within 30 days, contact customs in person to vacate the claim of the items and they would be destroyed, or do nothing and in 30 days the items would be destroyed.

I chose to do nothing.  duh.

It also came with warnings and the laws/penalties about doing this in the future.
So I have a question about LL's and such but don't want to talk in thread. please pm if anyone has knowledge on how these work, I have some funny stuff going on with tracking
47           "Have you ever danced with the devil in the pale moonlight?" - The Joker           47