IOPList.Org
Ye ole Cafe - Printable Version

+- IOPList.Org (https://www.ioplist.org)
+-- Forum: Off Topic (https://www.ioplist.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+--- Forum: The Lounge (https://www.ioplist.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+--- Thread: Ye ole Cafe (/showthread.php?tid=631)

RE: "Good Morning" - Popster - 11-15-2015

Couldn't have said it better myself......so I am bumping Ice's post.......

(11-15-2015, 05:10 PM)IceWizard Wrote: Roses... ~Kona~... Appreciate the get well wishes... That really means a lot...

Linville... Man don't let that ole job get you down.... I know you've been under great stress as of late, but I'm almost sure things are gonna work out in your favor, you are too good of an asset to the company...

Harley... Now don't you go stressin over this move... I can tell that no matter where you land, you can handle anything life throws at ya... You're a winner!! Chicken dinner!!

Y'all just be safe....

Ice

RE: "Good Morning" - IceWizard - 11-15-2015

Hey Pops... How ya like this avatar....lol

RE: "Good Morning" - Linville - 11-16-2015

(11-15-2015, 05:32 PM)Popster Wrote: Couldn't have said it better myself......so I am bumping Ice's post.......

(11-15-2015, 05:10 PM)IceWizard Wrote: Roses... ~Kona~... Appreciate the get well wishes... That really means a lot...

Linville... Man don't let that ole job get you down.... I know you've been under great stress as of late, but I'm almost sure things are gonna work out in your favor, you are too good of an asset to the company...

Harley... Now don't you go stressin over this move... I can tell that no matter where you land, you can handle anything life throws at ya... You're a winner!! Chicken dinner!!

Y'all just be safe....

Ice

For those thoughts of being an asset to the company, thank you, Ice and Pop's.  Blush  others too.

I have felt like I am in a puzzle navigating through it with a blindfold on....ha ha not really funny. 

So I had an assigned HR rep ( not one but assigned ) trying to give me an off-boarding ( Exit ) interview, well the funny strange thing about it is that it was the first time he had done one and he was shuffling papers and mumbling that he was not sure what to do....I finally said after scanning them I did not feel comfortable signing these without being able to read and digest what I am signing.

Just to give you some of my frustration. The big company that is exiting the stage has cut back and cut back on employees that they are really shameful. IMO

So in the meantime I am in classes all day for the new company getting certified with the deadlines for all the previous company in the back of my mind, ugh.

So I am going to try and simply stop all my mentioning I am stressed. Everyone has stress and I need to contribute something better than that. 
So I just wanted to one more final time, just give you a peak of my situation and say once again that I am going to try and say something other than, boy my job change is stressing me, duh...no kidding. It happens to us all....and we all have stressors.

But thanks friends for being understanding and giving a shoulder to lean on. You guys and gals are the Best!   Smile 

Look at what you friends do. 
Another reason I really like this forum, some growth pains but is is still very solid in friendship and helping.

[Image: ?u=http%3A%2F%2Fi.mobavatar.com%2Ffriend...er.jpg&f=1]

RE: "Good Morning" - Popster - 11-16-2015

Linville.......and your a big part of that Wink

(11-15-2015, 08:51 PM)IceWizard Wrote: Hey Pops... How ya like this avatar....lol

That is one cute.....what the heck is it? A him? A her? An it?   LOL
I can say it makes me smile....broadly Big Grin

RE: "Good Morning" - Popster - 11-16-2015

Great News!!!!!!

OrangeClay is okee dokee.

Our mucho loved VIP who has been MIA has come up for air.

Yeah, this helps make the world right.

Hope she posts soon.......... Heart Heart Heart

This is fantastic news for all of usSmile

I am posting this same info on different threads so everyone will see itSmile Me Bad.....but happy!

RE: "Good Morning" - IceWizard - 11-16-2015

Good Morning IOP...

Yep... It's Monday... I don't know if my cold is takin a break or just lettin up a bit, either way I'll take it... Coffee's ready...brb..

Man that's always good... Now since I passed Agnes yesterday, I'm gonna try her this AM... Brb...

Geeeze Louise!! Thought I'd coughed up a lung!! Ok... I'm givin that a rest for now, just can't handle it ....

I saw where Popster was sayin that our very own Orange Clay was around ... That's awesome news! Glad she's ok... It's like that post Harley posted about that fella passin on and nobody claimed him... We never know when someone we chat with over this screen ... Well... Passes on... They just don't post anymore... We may figure they just quit the forum or went on to somewhere else on this large net, but we never actually know unless we know the person IRL .... Over the years, I've been on several forums(warez and such) and have had that happen a few times... Nobody ever knew why they quit posting, just they did... I hope that never happens to any of us here... I've grown used to seeing certain folks post and would be saddened to think something bad had happened to any of them... I know "the show would go on", but I'd always wonder what went on in their lives that took them fro here...

Ok I'm off that sad note....

Linville, buddy, hang in there... I know you'll make em a good hand.... They just have to realize that... We're no "spring chickens" anymore, but us ole bucks know a lot that's not listed in the books.... Hang in there my friend.....

Popster ... I really don't know if it's male/female/other ... But it's kinda funny...lol ... I'll find an appropreiate one eventually....

Alrighty then.... I'm heading out, but the coffee is hot and so's the water for the tea drinkers... And before I forget... There's some danish in the oven if you're intrested..

Have a beautiful day today....

Ice

RE: "Good Morning" - Linville - 11-16-2015

Good Morning Everybody.

Kona seems like you got a lot of the mentions already. Whew a quick night a bone chilling 33 ATM outside.

Harley I hope the moving is going well. Was reading recently how it is so freeing to clear out things not used and the clutter. I bet you feel free as a bird. In a good way. I need some of the clearing out. I haven't done much of that in recent years and it is sorely needed .

Welp today is my last day of classroom instruction for now, I am so glad....so things are moving along for me. I am coming out of this big change just fine. Getting there is a rollercoaster.

Did I mention that the 2 companies are now fighting like a bad divorce over petty things , who owns what. And causing trouble for each other , well certain players are, acting wrongly it seems to me. They take equipment to sell like on a internet storefront designed for companies at pennies on the dollar items that could be used .....bad blood I guess is rearing it's ugly head.

So it is going to be the mid 60's and sunny today....so Ice, Popster, Zander, Harley , AngelS, Roses, FirePlaces, Charon, Kittycat, Rumor, Audrey, willie33, Shayna, CL , Cricket Have yourself a great day. I am.

How about a little breakfast and coffee;  Smile

[Image: tumblr_myo05xgeAU1rslfxoo1_500.jpg]
[Image: tumblr_nrs5e1I4el1r13qeyo1_500.gif]

RE: "Good Morning" - IceWizard - 11-16-2015

Fried meatballs!?!? ....

Sounds like the hottub temp was set too high....

Just an observation...lol

Ice

RE: "Good Morning" - willie33 - 11-16-2015

Good morning, everyone. Have a great day. Smile

[Image: 215150-Adorable-Good-Morning-Image.jpg]

RE: "Good Morning" - Caróg liath - 11-16-2015

There is still so much good will in the world.  Watch this.   Please.  And LOVE your day.  Pay it forward.

https://youtu.be/g9J2e70pVL0

(I'm sorry I still can't post videos for some reason, so you have to use the hot link, apologies... it's worth a watch!)