Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4.75 Average
Ye ole Cafe
good morning all....it's sooooo nice to hear everyone being so upbeat...it makes for a nice start to my, and i'm sure your day....it's a tad chilly here and with the wind blowing, I don't think there will be many leaves left on the trees....everyone enjoy your coffee, tea, or morning starter of choice.....I wish all a good day filled with peace and light
Safe day for everyone.....and,

Ice: Thank God! 'Bout blew the few hairs I have left off!.......is that why you chose a hairy avatarSmile

Kona: congrats on your "promotion".......nice.

FP is not jumping for joy over her birthday......something I can relate to Wink

to everyone not feeling well....count your blessings today.....sometimes they are disguised....but they are still there.
Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence - Desiderata
Good Morning IOP....

Well I see ( or don't see ) everybodies avatar has bitten the dust... Well most everybody, actually mine hung in there for a minute, then dissappeared.... The coffee's ready ... Brb...

Man that's good! ... I'm gonna have to leave the girls alone this AM as my cough is bad enough without adding to it... Dang...

Well the Admin updated our forum and that's always a good thing, just a few minor "hiccups" ... Hey if that's all, it well worth it in my books!
I've been hot then cold all freakin night... Up and down ... Wow feels like I've been beat up... Hummm maybe my boss... Naw she wouldn't do that... I think... Hopefully she won't catch what I've got, i don't wish this on anybody... Sorry for all the whining, but that's what I do best! Lol...
Anywhoo ... We gotta go to the theater this AM ... We "find" all kinds of stuff people take with them and leave ... Like one time, when the show "Magic Mike" was playing, we found... Get ready for this one... A pair of "thong" panties... Not just any pair... This pair could have easily fit an elephant!! The picture they took of them showed the guy with his arms streached out and raised and they still dern near reached the floor!! They were huge!! I just wanted to know if they brought them in extra or did they "take em off" while the movie was playin!! ... Sheeesh! Believe it or not, I am NOT exagerating one bit!!!... We find other things but that was by far the strangest/worst thing ever.... I mean, really, who does that!!

Ok... I'm shuttin my face ... For now... Hope everybody has a wonderful day today... And let's not forget those poor devils over in France... They are catchin flac right now for no apperant reason, except not being Muslim... Hey even Muslims are catchin hell from those idiotic "extreme" Muslims... Any religion that preaches death to other religions and even those that practice similar to you, should be wiped off the planet!! No good will ever come from those idiots... Look we may not all be Bapstists or Catholics or Methodists, but I think we're all trying to get to the same place... Why kill somebody to try and prove your religion is the only one worth practicing?!?! Don't make good sense....

Ok ... I know I said I was shuttin my face, so I will... Just got side tracked....

Y'all all have a beautiful Sunday with no worries and no pain...

Ice
Semper Fidelis

[Image: SyAa0qj.png]

USMC
Nemo me impune lacessit
great morning all last day work this week 60 hrs week is way too much hope all is well
Good morning all!
Feeling great after my yard work yesterday, was afraid I over did it.Feels good to get something accomplished

Have a wonderful day
Hey Josie, good morning to you and to all.....another glorious day here with the sun shining and the temps outside supposed to be a bit warmer than yesterday....with my morning coffee by my side I wish you well and the best of days
Good morning, IOP. Smile

[Image: 214663-Good-Morning_1447499701.gif]
Good Morning Everybody! It's a bright sunny morning with temps expected in the 50s today. So that makes me happy but what doesn't make me happy is that hunting season starts today. Even though I don't allow hunting on my land, I can still hear the gunshots in the distance. And it makes me sad since I love the deer. But everyone hunts up here, most to have meat to put on their table. So I respect their right to hunt.
It stinks though that I can't take my walks until hunting season is over. I do wear bright orange but it's still can be dangerous to take walks during hunting season.

Morning IceWizard. Sending you positive healing vibes so that you feel better real soon.
Morning Fireplaces. I hope you have a terrific birthday weekend.
Morning Harley. Thanks for asking about my hand. I am going to see if I can get the xray this week.

I hope you all have a nice relaxing Sunday.
(11-15-2015, 10:33 AM)airraid101 Wrote: great morning all last day work this week 60 hrs week is way too much hope all is well

On my I can relate to you airraid101 ...hope you dont have to do too many of those back to back.

Good Morning everyone.

I have been de-compressing from all my training classes, I too like Harley can see the light..... 

Only 1 more day of training, then it's off to the races.

(getting on the job) ha ha 

I will be smart enough, (no comments please) thinking the way the new company expects a new employee to think regarding and rules and regs.

So far I am very pleased with how things are turning out, just some paperwork to get finalized. That is oh maybe 70% complete. 

Oh the stages of separating a company and re-starting with another....so much fun (sarcastically being said)

I appreciate all the warm thoughts for me getting through my big life changes, Really I do.  Smile 

Fire are you going to be able to recover from a week of B-day partying, grins  Tongue J/K

Well I hope everyone has a pain, anxiety & stress, free day. 

( I have recovered a lot, myself, from the stress of starting over with a new company and all it takes to sever the relations with the old, thanks to all who have been thinking and mentioning of me, mighty nice of y'all )

Big Grin
Roses... ~Kona~... Appreciate the get well wishes... That really means a lot...

Linville... Man don't let that ole job get you down.... I know you've been under great stress as of late, but I'm almost sure things are gonna work out in your favor, you are too good of an asset to the company...

Harley... Now don't you go stressin over this move... I can tell that no matter where you land, you can handle anything life throws at ya... You're a winner!! Chicken dinner!!

Y'all just be safe....

Ice
Semper Fidelis

[Image: SyAa0qj.png]

USMC
Nemo me impune lacessit