Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Hello everyone and thanks for having me, too!!
#3
(07-30-2019, 01:06 AM)Charon Wrote: Welcome aboard.  Ah, a former lurker so u realize we have rules.

The infamous rules:  http://ioplist.org/showthread.php?tid=1

Five posts in any 24 hr period. When u achieve fifty posts, u will see more vendors and can make ten posts in 24 hour period. Aim for 150.

So, I can trust you to keep all vendor info and important info off the forums. And in PM.

You may reach me thru contact me button on front page, lower left.

Enjoy the family.

Thank you so much for the quick greeting, Charon. I have read the rules but I will reread them once again. Thanks for the extra info. Do you mean a minimum of 5 posts a day? I really don't have too much to share so please go easy on me, ma'am.  Tongue
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Hello everyone and thanks for having me, too!! - by Lavender - 07-30-2019, 01:13 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)