07-09-2022, 08:22 PM
(07-06-2022, 03:55 AM)Kg300 Wrote: Anxiety is something I’ve battled my entire adult life, hit me when I was 17 and never stopped
I’ve been scripted every med possible to help me cope and good lord it’s been a struggle. The supplements did minimal to help when my anxiety was out of control but during periods of low anxiety I found them beneficial. Anxiety is such a struggle day in day out. I stay positive as possible and know I will get through whatever comes my way.
Keep an open mind, everyone's solution is different. I have been taking meds for years and I don't care for the side effects but I can't function with my baseline anxiety. In addition I do deep breathing and meditation exercises taught to me by a therapist many many years ago. Keep reading researching and looking, hopefully you will find an answer.
Being kind to others costs nothing and enriches your life,
never forget how you felt when someone was once cruel to you,
we all have felt unloved at one time or another we should never want another to feel that way.

