Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Daily stresses for people with what ever life trows at you
#16
(11-28-2015, 10:19 PM)Shayna Wrote: I am having a real difficult day with my husband. He has been on this nonstop cycle of:  self pity and loathing, then anger and lashing out at me, either passive aggressive or directly.

I told him I just can't take it anymore.  I am starting to dread holidays and weekends with him.  I am sitting outside in my car, because I don't want to be in the house with more of the same.

Shayna I am sorry to hear this is happening to you. 
I already do dread the holidays, so I cannot be helpful in a way to prevent you thinking that only to say to you that I understand....why someone can.

You have really had a tough time with DH . You cannot take on his stuff as yours and he needs to own up to doing something to change his predicament....it seems to me as I think out-loud with you about this.

I know you say he is in pain and then it makes him go through these cycles....Gosh what a mess for you, I am so sorry about that.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Daily stresses for people with what ever life trows at you - by Linville - 11-29-2015, 02:28 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)