02-29-2016, 05:30 AM
Oh honey, that sounds awful. It gives me anxiety just thinking about having to relive things from my past. That's why they call it a PRACTICE. They are practicing medicine. The problem is they dont know how you feel, they cant, they are not you and the reality is you need it. Who would want to go through life and try to function like that! No one.
It does yes, as long as I get enough sleep, it helps. With no sleep, It becomes worse. I cant control it no but I can help the symptoms. My mother died because of it. She was driving home and fell asleep. Until then I was not diagnosed, It didn't start until I was around 17. I fell asleep in class a lot and almost got suspended because I couldn't stay awake. They assumed it was depression. I didn't know what it was. I take a lot of medication that isn't good for my heart I worry about it long term. Its the same meds prescribed for those with ADD or ADHD theres other meds but even with insurance its close to $400 a month! INSANE!!!
Work is a good way to not have to be in your own mind. I could see how that would help. Jumping in a cold bath would probably take too much thinking when your in the tornado of an attack. Im sorry you have these attacks. Have you had them all your life?
It does yes, as long as I get enough sleep, it helps. With no sleep, It becomes worse. I cant control it no but I can help the symptoms. My mother died because of it. She was driving home and fell asleep. Until then I was not diagnosed, It didn't start until I was around 17. I fell asleep in class a lot and almost got suspended because I couldn't stay awake. They assumed it was depression. I didn't know what it was. I take a lot of medication that isn't good for my heart I worry about it long term. Its the same meds prescribed for those with ADD or ADHD theres other meds but even with insurance its close to $400 a month! INSANE!!!
Work is a good way to not have to be in your own mind. I could see how that would help. Jumping in a cold bath would probably take too much thinking when your in the tornado of an attack. Im sorry you have these attacks. Have you had them all your life?
~Be the Aloha you want to see in the world~

