Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Daily stresses for people with what ever life trows at you
#31
(02-20-2016, 07:32 PM)Revolution Wrote: I am mainly here 4 anxiety. (Ok, notice I say MAINLY). I largely ignore it until it becomes a full blown panic attack, and no, I don't want to talk to a shrink about my childhood issues every week just to get something to calm me down as needed. Therapy just isn't everyone''s cup of tea. I know what causes it, and I know why it's back.  I prefer a pill to breathing techniques right now. 

Wow, that sounds angry.  Please don't take it that way. Hope this helps Or entertains someone. Feel free to make an observation if you'very got one. I'm open to them.

I hope you all find relief of what's ailing you.

I just want you to know, your not alone hun. I gets severe attacks as well . I keep medso for it and really understand why that's the way you want to go.  Because of my car accident, I have to take 1 pill just to drive. 
Im here if you ever want to chat..
Take care and we can only live day to day hoping it doesn't get worse. Heart
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Daily stresses for people with what ever life trows at you - by Jade239 - 03-01-2016, 04:01 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)