03-02-2016, 03:45 PM
(02-19-2016, 07:46 AM)RS2320 Wrote: Hi,
Hope everyone is doing well tonight. Â Have been a lurker as a guest for a while and figured now was as good a time as ever to get involved.
Long time athlete, but my back took a turn for the worse about 2.5 years ago. Â
First surgery October 2014 with the most recent being in December m.
Had a diskectomy in 2014 and a spinal fusion 2 months ago. Â
I have found through this entire process that pharmacies and Drs. Can look at you a certain way when filling any types of recurring pain meds. Â It's really become a shame.Â
Open invite to give me a shout to just bs and hope you do get to know you all better in the near future
Welcome, I  understand. I have been to 53 doc's and counting.  They don't get it. My back was fused vertebra, so I empithize.  Glad you are here , you will find great people whom will soon be family.
Always , Jade239
