07-09-2015, 02:24 PM
(07-04-2015, 06:31 PM)Charon Wrote: so, we blondes do have brains, eh wot, blondie?
i shall let atomheartmother do the totals for us.
(i need a dog. Â and the love from cats. Â its different.)
i never met an animal i did not instantly love. Â they all mean unconditional love.
Pets are the best friends you will ever have. They don't judge you or leave you. Just total luv. That is until they are called home in heaven.
I really hope there is a heaven and that I will some day get to be with all of my babies that will hopefully be waiting at those pearly gates to welcome me in. Geezzz, I'm gonna get mauled, but I will luv it. Oh wait, what if I don't go up but go down below instead? Well at least I'll see many friends that have departed. I think tho that I'd rather get the mauling at the gates. LOL
