Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Clonazepam as main treatment for insomnia ?
#11
(09-01-2016, 11:38 PM)relaxme Wrote:
(09-01-2016, 08:47 PM)fishfarmer Wrote: I have used clonazepam for years. When it was first scripted to me, even at the .5 mg dose it made me tired but that went away over time. If you currently take any benzos I doubt you will feel much. Benzos must work as a sleep aid as I was given lorazepam when I was in the hospital, and my nephew who is a RN at a heart hospital says they use xanax as a sleep aid. For my occasional insomnia I take Sominex ( Diphenhydramine I believe is the drug) 50 mg under the tongue and I am OUT, but it tastes terrible. Hope you find something that works for you! Best Wishes

Thanks a lot for your answer fishfarmer. I also used to take Benadryl ( Diphenhydramine ) . Love the sensation but, with time, stop to work ( on me ) . I just get the syrup and tasted great :Smile Also, it hit pretty soon too, may be you can try the syrup version, I think is otc for allergies .
Sometimes combinations or alternating whatworks. Clonazepam works for me just because I have a lot of twitching of my upper body as I try to go to sleep.
Reply


Messages In This Thread

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)