04-19-2017, 09:15 AM
Clonz always gave me a heavier feeling than xans. My personal ranking system as far as side effects starting with the strongest feeling is clonz, valz, xans, ativanz. I am prescribed valz once before bed every night. They work when I get them built up in my system but I've been taking my spouses zanz once before bed for over a year now. I find them much more cleaner and when I wake up I am not ad sedated as clonz or valz. I do remember when I was on clonz I had more of a psychotropic feeling from them and mood swings would ensue. When I was on ativanz they were for immediate relief but lasted very short in comparison to the others. At one point I was prescribed valz before bed and ativanz for during the day when I had an anxiety attack. Not something I'd recommend if you can avoid it as most of us know. But then it became more of maintenance. 7-8 years later my anxiety/panic is almost under control with this routine. They wanted me to take an ssri for general anxiety/severe panic disorder. I refused since I am not into changing my seritonin levels when my psych found the benz to be more effective in the long run. So in my opinion zans are much more effective for me. You won't know until try to take them both and report to your doctor what the outcome is. Of course any benz taken in excess can cause a heavy sedating feeling but my try with all of them zanz where the best fit for me. Trial and error will find out your best ever results for me. Hope this helps and find what works for now. Good luck finding what works. It's all trial and error.
"Love your life and love others around you"

