Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Newbie
#16
Hi Justice1,
Nice to meet you! Yup, I'm like you, I'll be reading and rereading.

(12-12-2017, 11:36 PM)Linville Wrote: Hey BH59

We have tons of threads that you can post in or even start ur own

Look in the Lounge for real

I will do that right now, even before the work I am supposed to being getting to, lol. Thanks!

(12-12-2017, 11:19 PM)willie33 Wrote: Hello Blockhead...Smile  

I look forward to getting to know you. Welcome.

Hey willie33! Thanks for the warm welcome!

(12-12-2017, 08:52 PM)Izzy76 Wrote: Hello Blockhead!  - { No relation to the great Ian Dury, I Presume? }

Welcome to this here wonderful place of acceptance, understanding and even the odd bit of humor! (Which mostly passes right over me!)

Anyhow, I hope you find all that you seek here...

Iz

Hey Izzy76, No, unfortunately. (Had to look up Ian Dury, if I'm being honest) I'm more of a Lou Reed kinda gal lol.

Nice to meet you!
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Newbie - by Blockhead59 - 12-11-2017, 10:07 PM
RE: Newbie - by Charon - 12-11-2017, 10:14 PM
RE: Newbie - by Mad Max - 12-11-2017, 10:39 PM
RE: Newbie - by Blockhead59 - 12-11-2017, 10:45 PM
RE: Newbie - by Blockhead59 - 12-12-2017, 08:27 PM
RE: Newbie - by Charon - 12-11-2017, 10:56 PM
RE: Newbie - by Mad Max - 12-11-2017, 11:17 PM
RE: Newbie - by Mikka - 12-11-2017, 11:21 PM
RE: Newbie - by dupree - 12-11-2017, 11:25 PM
RE: Newbie - by Justice1 - 12-12-2017, 01:40 AM
RE: Newbie - by Linville - 12-12-2017, 02:32 AM
RE: Newbie - by invisiblejungle - 12-12-2017, 05:35 AM
RE: Newbie - by D-izzy - 12-12-2017, 08:52 PM
RE: Newbie - by willie33 - 12-12-2017, 11:19 PM
RE: Newbie - by Linville - 12-12-2017, 11:36 PM
RE: Newbie - by Blockhead59 - 12-13-2017, 06:08 PM
RE: Newbie - by Charon - 12-13-2017, 06:38 PM
RE: Newbie - by Rafterman - 12-14-2017, 06:11 AM
RE: Newbie - by Linville - 12-13-2017, 10:33 PM
RE: Newbie - by Blockhead59 - 12-14-2017, 01:49 AM
RE: Newbie - by K_Dub - 12-17-2017, 02:31 PM
RE: Newbie - by Blockhead59 - 12-19-2017, 04:33 PM
RE: Newbie - by ComeDayGoDay - 12-19-2017, 01:38 AM
RE: Newbie - by Furyan66 - 12-19-2017, 11:36 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)