Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
for some reason K pins have no effect on me?
Take what works for you. However, even though Diaz and clonaz are metabolized differently I would suggest that feeling a massive dose of one but not the other means one could have been bogus. You must admit that yellowdog took massive doses of each so perhaps a large dose of val gives dog something but not a large dose of k?
(02-12-2018, 11:09 AM)Rafterman Wrote:
(08-31-2017, 07:22 PM)yellowdog Wrote: I only use benzo very occasionally I have tried k pins from well known and respected vendors and they do nothing?

I even too 6 in one go that was at 8pm and I did sleep by 10pm.

I have heard that these pills are WAY stronger than diax or lorez

anyone else have this issue.

the last time I took 40mg of diaz I was falling asleep day time so I don't have a huge benzo tolerance.

if I got these pills form other places I may say they must be fake but I am the only one that has issues with this.

can anyone shed any light?
Hey Yellowdog,
Interesting post. 6 of which size? Most vendors deal primarily in the 2mg size, and I can't imagine you took 12mg of authentic clowns and didn't feel it, if 40mg of vals puts you to sleep. Yes, they are different meds and work in different ways, but a mega-dose is a mega-dose. I would say that 12mg of clowns is certainly a mega-dose and would have had an overwhelming effect on anyone. I have been taking it for 20 years and 2mg still makes me nod sometimes. I have only known a few people who have ever taken it at a 10+ mg dose and that was for seizure. Could be that even an honest vendor caught a bad supplier. It doesn't add up otherwise. Regards, RM
Def agree with this comment.  Lb. for lb. k's bring the kick.  authentic roche, teva, etc. would leaving you feeling anxiety-less. 12mg of clonazepam will take any 'i don't like kpin's cause i can't feel them' person and put them down for the count.  Get some that are authentic and you may find yourself a new favorite benny!
(02-21-2018, 12:45 AM)shankedinshower Wrote:
(02-12-2018, 11:09 AM)Rafterman Wrote:
(08-31-2017, 07:22 PM)yellowdog Wrote: I only use benzo very occasionally I have tried k pins from well known and respected vendors and they do nothing?

I even too 6 in one go that was at 8pm and I did sleep by 10pm.

I have heard that these pills are WAY stronger than diax or lorez

anyone else have this issue.

the last time I took 40mg of diaz I was falling asleep day time so I don't have a huge benzo tolerance.

if I got these pills form other places I may say they must be fake but I am the only one that has issues with this.

can anyone shed any light?
Hey Yellowdog,
Interesting post. 6 of which size? Most vendors deal primarily in the 2mg size, and I can't imagine you took 12mg of authentic clowns and didn't feel it, if 40mg of vals puts you to sleep. Yes, they are different meds and work in different ways, but a mega-dose is a mega-dose. I would say that 12mg of clowns is certainly a mega-dose and would have had an overwhelming effect on anyone. I have been taking it for 20 years and 2mg still makes me nod sometimes. I have only known a few people who have ever taken it at a 10+ mg dose and that was for seizure. Could be that even an honest vendor caught a bad supplier. It doesn't add up otherwise. Regards, RM
Def agree with this comment.  Lb. for lb. k's bring the kick.  authentic roche, teva, etc. would leaving you feeling anxiety-less. 12mg of clonazepam will take any 'i don't like kpin's cause i can't feel them' person and put them down for the count.  Get some that are authentic and you may find yourself a new favorite benny!
Will certainly need to chime in on this as I’m prescribed Clowns-2mg by Teva and have kp!ns by Roche and also have a generic clown. Each 2mg if is take more than two Im out. Meaning 6mg but I have no need for that amount as I use it for what I was prescribed to me for. I am not dismissing the fact you may have a high tolerance and the fact that you unfortunately have purchased some duds. Even weak Vals can be an issue if you are taking 40mg and feel barely anything. I might add that as you get older the more the dosage should be lowered as it affects older ones faster. Just curious what is your objection? Is it insomnia you are curing? Is so you might need to look at Tem@zep@m or Nitrazep@m 
Good luck

Xfizzler
 There is more time than life ....  so make it count!
potency decreases over time with benzo
Worse in tropical and desert areas
Longest know shelf life from the pharmacies are 2 years but usually the gold standard is understanding that dry pill forms begin to degrade in a year.
Caps and gels have a longer shelf life
Blisters prolong the shelf life

A bit off track but good info
For those asking about the vendor they have an excellent rep and many people support and vouched by them.

my only benzo use is the occasional diaz, very occasional xan ti have with a z drug if U cannot sleep.

I would say my tolerance is low, and yes I really did consume that much of clonz.  I still have a load left so I may try them on an empty stomach if I have something stressful to attend. and yes it was 6 2mg of clonz   which felt a small dose of diaz.  The vendor who I am not gonna name is well respected.

(03-25-2018, 07:30 PM)whatapain Wrote: potency decreases over time with benzo
Worse in tropical and desert areas
Longest know shelf life from the pharmacies are 2 years but usually the gold standard is understanding that dry pill forms begin to degrade in a year.
Caps and gels have a longer shelf life
Blisters prolong the shelf life

A bit off track but good info

Never knew that thanks  Smile