Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
More and more of the tainted meds
I live in a nice part of NY and this is where original silk road operated. LE told me. My ground zero hero fireman before he passed. People got deliveries to their doors.

I think it came back twice more.

Quite a few lower down in NY have been busted for enormous amounts of meds they are distributing from homes and in mail. Tainted beyond belief.

and now LE busted the largest bust in history, with a new silk road type thingie in central NJ. AVOID.

LE is running it now.

And, a young man whom used to visit here had wealth. so he bought meds from doctors that do illegal things for money. He could not talk anymore on all the meds.

Last he died very suddenly. Saturday. 48 yr old. has a mom and young child.

It was xanax that was tainted and he injested same.

Died fairly quickly as he was from wealth and around here the ambulances are near my house and they are on the scene of an alleged fatality in minutes. I know they carry narcan but not sure if it would have helped with xanax. Not if the criminals tainted it yet.

Please be careful. My area is sharing stories of all the young people and young adults whom are dying cuz they try a pill. And they dont test. So their parents are sharing their stories. May God help all in possible danger.

And I read about caravan clinics a few doctors were doing in Iowa. A one time come thru their state for all the health care they have not received since about 2008 when i believe we hit depression. I call BS on recession. So, people camp outside months in advance. Many die on the lawn. But they are told: hurry up. pick one thing u need help with today. we cannot come back.

And no one has dental care and even beth chapman choked on food and is now dying as we speak. throat cancer.

And the kindly medical people are not allowed to do much by law. And u choose one thing.

What has happened to america? These people had jobs, and paid into the system for years. Employers made promises if they work their lives off now, they will be cared for upon retirement. And, Yet we all are tossed aside. The millenials have money for vacations. fancy cars. have no concept that many of us get no medical care at present. We cannot. They don't seem to care about our suffering. They feel we brought the economy down on ourselves and did not handle it as well as they do.

Never mind. Just a lot on my mind. Venting.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

you have such a good heart.
It is so sad sometimes what is going on in this world. Fortunately there is still good.
poor will be always, they say, and greed for the sake of gain will always be
Every human shares a common bond in our DNA so we are all of the same decent making us all brothers and sisters no matter what.
I don't know when people forgot our very being, but if we just make a difference in one person hopefully they will pass it on
(06-25-2019, 07:24 PM)Charon Wrote: I live in a nice part of NY and this is where original silk road operated.  LE told me.  My ground zero hero fireman before he passed.  People got deliveries to their doors.

Quite a few lower down in NY have been busted for enormous amounts of meds they are distributing from homes and in mail. Tainted beyond belief.

and now LE busted the largest bust in history, with a new silk road type thingie in central NJ.  AVOID.

LE is running it now.

And, a young man whom used to visit here had wealth. so he bought meds from doctors that do illegal things for money.  He could not talk anymore on all the meds.

Last  he died very suddenly.  Saturday. 48 yr old. has a mom and young child.

Died fairly quickly as he was from wealth and around here the ambulances are near my house and they are on the scene of an alleged fatality in minutes.  I know they carry narcan but not sure if it would have helped with xanax.  Not if the criminals tainted it yet.

Please be careful.  My area is sharing stories of all the young people and young adults whom are dying cuz they try a pill. And they dont test.  So their parents are sharing their stories.  May God help all in possible danger.

And I read about caravan clinics a few doctors were doing in Iowa. A one time come thru their state for all the health care they have not received since about 2008 when i believe we hit depression.  I call BS on recession.  So, people camp outside months in advance. Many die on the lawn.  But they are told: hurry up.  pick one thing u need help with today.  we cannot come back.

And no one has dental care and even beth chapman choked on food and is now dying as we speak. throat cancer.

And the kindly medical people are not allowed to do much by law. And u choose one thing.

What has happened to america?  These people had jobs, and paid into the system for years. Employers made promises if they work their lives off now, they will be cared for upon retirement.  And, Yet we all are tossed aside.  The millenials have money for vacations. fancy cars. have no concept that many of us get no medical care at present.  We cannot.  They don't seem to care about our suffering. They feel we brought the economy down on ourselves and did not handle it as well as they do.

Was it tainted with fent?

I got a bunch of test kits for that evil substance and everything I buy gets tested for fent, even if it is a trusted source, as they may have unknowingly received it like that. It hasn't shown up yet, but as I think you know I'm in the UK where fent isn't such a big thing yet.

You make an interesting point in your last paragraph. We have similar problems in the UK, the main difference is we have the NHS for healthcare. But the idea of a job for life, or that your pension is actually going to pay out and give you enough money to live from is disappearing. In my job I'm being made to pay larger contributions and get less back - great!

Millenials do seem to spend money on branded goods. In my country they really struggle getting housing - yes you can rent, but that's money down the drain. Getting a bank to loan you the money to buy a house means you need a large deposit to get started. For many millenials (especially in London), that deposit is so large they can't see how they'd ever save that much - or house prices go up faster than they can save the money - so it seems pointless. I think that might be one of the reasons they spend in the way they do.

The other factor is that debt has been utterly normalised. A young person goes to university and graduates with £50,000 debt. It is so much and builds up with compound interest so that most students will never clear the debt. But once you owe that much money what is a few thousand on a credit card. I know quite a lot of younger people who might say their finances are fine, but what they mean is they can make the minimum payment for their credit card each month. I have older parents, so they instilled in me more traditional values, so avoid debt with the exception of buying a house.

What worries me about the normalisation of debt is it encourages instant gratification, whereas saving for something lets you enjoy anticipating it and brings more overall pleasure.

All that said, I'm sure there are people reading this who through no fault of their own are in debt. I am not criticising those people at all - they've been forced into it. I should also acknowledge my own luck. That my debt is limited to the loan to buy my home is partly planned, but it also needs a job that pays ok - and those jobs are becoming rarer by the day!
(06-25-2019, 07:24 PM)Charon Wrote: I live in a nice part of NY and this is where original silk road operated.  LE told me.  My ground zero hero fireman before he passed.  People got deliveries to their doors.

and now LE busted the largest bust in history, with a new silk road type thingie in central NJ.  AVOID.

LE is running it now.

And, a young man whom used to visit here had wealth. so he bought meds from doctors that do illegal things for money.  He could not talk anymore on all the meds.

Last  he died very suddenly.  Saturday. 48 yr old. has a mom and young child.

Died fairly quickly as he was from wealth and around here the ambulances are near my house and they are on the scene of an alleged fatality in minutes.  I know they carry narcan but not sure if it would have helped with xanax.  Not if the criminals tainted it yet.

Please be careful.  My area is sharing stories of all the young people and young adults whom are dying cuz they try a pill. And they dont test.  So their parents are sharing their stories.  May God help all in possible danger.

And I read about caravan clinics a few doctors were doing in Iowa. A one time come thru their state for all the health care they have not received since about 2008 when i believe we hit depression.  I call BS on recession.  So, people camp outside months in advance. Many die on the lawn.  But they are told: hurry up.  pick one thing u need help with today.  we cannot come back.

What has happened to america?  These people had jobs, and paid into the system for years. Employers made promises if they work their lives off now, they will be cared for upon retirement.  And, Yet we all are tossed aside.  The millenials have money for vacations. fancy cars. have no concept that many of us get no medical care at present.  We cannot.  They don't seem to care about our suffering. They feel we brought the economy down on ourselves and did not handle it as well as they do.

Charon thanks for the info keeping everyone on their toes about really whats going on out there ...I don't know how you find the time ,Your Venting is awesome .    Wink Wink
 How People Treat You is Their Karma, How You React is Yours
Vent as much as you like Charon! I do as well. I always wonder if things are really as bad as they seem, because I am conscious that older generations always look back through rose tinted glasses. However I do think the world we are living in today is objectively worse. I am very lucky to have free healthcare, I know it’s got its problems but given that socio economic circumstances can badly affect health outcomes, it’s just going to get worse for those who need it the most.
There is a lot of thought-provoking ideas on this thread. I have both experienced first hand, and seen among people I know, how people are abandoned if they are sick. However, I agree with Nobleone that financial problems have hit the younger generation hard, too. They generally don't have health problems, but many of them have no way to start their own household and support a family.

I am not certain if political discussions are allowed here, but I will say that I hope the political situation in the US changes soon so that people will no longer struggle so much financially. Maybe things will get better sometime around, say, November 2020.

About the "Great Recession," yes, Charon, you are completely right -- it was a depression. A recession is when the economy declines, generally measured as a reduction in GDP. Usually, recessions are followed immediately by a recovery, producing a V-shaped curve in GDP over a period of time. A depression is when the economy goes down, and does not recover quickly. This produces more of an L-shaped curve -- the economy goes down, and stays down for a considerable period. This is what happened in 2008 and the following few years -- except no one wanted to call it a depression. Overall GDP has recovered, but that includes a lot of rich people getting richer. Many non-wealthy people lost out in the Great Recession and never recovered.
This is happening all over. The pressed bars are full of everything but alp and lots of people don’t seem to even care. Always test before taking! Thanks for the heads up Charon