Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Extrapharmacy.ru
Anyone have any experience with this vendor? A different post on this site looking for zaplelon led me there, but I can't find any definitive info
(07-25-2019, 11:13 PM)L1V3M0UZ Wrote: Anyone have any experience with this vendor? A different post on this site looking for zaplelon led me there, but I can't find any definitive info

I have not heard of people having much luck ordering things shipped from Russian pharmacies.
Please chime in and let us know if anyone has. Cheers!
Generally, Russian pharms are not safe. If you receive anything at all, You don't know what it is.  Be super careful with this one.
Yup= a black hole bud.

Not only lose your money but whatever other info you give them.

JMHO is all............................Folken
Ah, darn  Sad

That's a real shame. So many Russian pharmacies online stock worthwhile goods. I guess that explains why
I agree, trust only those r=that community has tried and proven
(07-25-2019, 11:13 PM)L1V3M0UZ Wrote: Anyone have any experience with this vendor? A different post on this site looking for zaplelon led me there, but I can't find any definitive info

I've ordered from several Russian vendors, including this one. Never had any issues with them.
I've never tried a Russian vendor, either. Sounds kinda scary, imo.
Hey guys, just remember it doesn't matter what COO it is, you have to get these vendors hard. ("That's what she said." IDC, Michael Scott was a genius!)
Anyway, the point of this forum and others like it is to share helpful, accurate information.  And it is each of our responsibilities to vet anyone we are going to give hard earned money and our healthcare/lives to.  Just be educated, and BE CAREFUL!
... Just whenever I think of that part of the world.. it makes me think of "Hostel."  *shivers*