Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Banned Product.
Huh For economical reasons I would prefer that, but I lost my way to getting it..
sorry ismar, the legal team at the list forum, warned us of trouble with RCs coming. and said check Who's got it thread first thing cuz people sneak in powdered meds. and particularly in light of the crisis we have with meds being spray literally to death or covered in that F*nt powder, i gotta delete this thread.

I saveed ur post for ya.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

(11-09-2019, 11:16 PM)Charon Wrote: sorry ismar, the legal team at the list forum, warned us of trouble with RCs coming.  and said check Who's got it thread first thing cuz people sneak in powdered meds.  and particularly in light of the crisis we have with meds being spray literally to death or covered in that F*nt powder, i gotta delete this thread.

I saveed ur post for ya.
I dont understand fully what you mean (because this is not my mother language). But what I think you mean is that I am endangering myself to being missleaded by asking a question like that? Is this what you mean?
i mean u are violating rules if you were to continue this conversation. i shall get many responses and we cannot get the wrong eyes to be watching us now.

We aree keeping more info private as during the last big problem, the other two forums stole and posted our vendors.

We have learned to trust few.

I trust you though.

Just, talk about that maybe in Private Message. It will attact many many eyes.

Its ok. have a good nite. Just be extra careful as per usual.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

(11-10-2019, 01:05 AM)Charon Wrote: i mean u are violating rules if you were to continue this conversation.  i shall get many responses and we cannot get the wrong eyes to be watching us now.

We aree keeping more info private as during the last big problem, the other two forums stole and posted our vendors.

We have learned to trust few.

I trust you though.

Just, talk about that maybe in Private Message.  It will attact many many eyes.

Its ok. have  a good nite. Just be extra careful as per usual.
Ah, im sorry. I will keep this out of plain sight then Big Grin Blush