Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
PRS4U.ORG BUT POSSIBLY LEAVING BLACKLIST/COULD BE NEW OWNER
(06-16-2020, 06:39 PM)Yorkie Wrote: Those are some real tourist prices.
It's confusing as to where they are mailed from.
On the website it says they do UK to UK... Is that so? or is it really from the destination country?
If it is they should be deliver within a few days at the most for UK.
I believe it varies from magazine to magazine.  It's a bit confusing but if you go into the menu on the left side you can choose magazines based on where they are shipped from.
As stated above there are *options the left side w/specific to and from locations. However, any item you click on, it will tell you in the description below where it comes and goes. Just scroll down a little and you should see it in blue lettering. Smile
~~Patience is the gateway to success~~
Received email/text alert Saturday evening that magazine cleared customs and will be delivered soon. Will update on receipt.
(02-07-2020, 01:50 AM)derby2 Wrote: Interesting. I have a tracking number that shows launch but I suppose will spend weeks on the dark side of the moon. Will advise.

Did I miss the update?  Sleepy Tongue

~Lavender

(02-19-2020, 11:27 PM)Lavender Wrote: Hey IOP Fam,

Sorry it's been a while since I've posted in this thread, I've been battling the flu plus a major sinus infection and haven't even been able to check my mail these last few weeks.

My mailman had knocked on my door on the 29th of January but I was ill, obviously and didn't hear him knocking. He had left a peach slip for me, though for a "mystery" package. Anyway, after tons of phone calls to USPS trying to reschedule a re-delivery, the package was finally delivered straight to my door with my signature required on the 8th of February.

I'm guessing it was obviously holiday delays and then on top of me falling sick it took FOREVER. If I had ordered at a different time there probably would've been a tracking number provided sooner plus the package for me to sign for in about 20 days (like others have posted in this thread already who have had successful delivery stories). Hope this helps... and again, I'm sorry it's taken me forever to post updates.

~Lavender

I just realized I could've had "the virus" at this time and survived! Exclamation 

Eat lots of garlic, people... that's all I gotta say.  Angel
I received a notification Saturday evening that magazine had been processed through I$C and quoted a date this week it was expected to be delivered. That date has come and gone and there have been no new updates via U$P$ tracking site. Not really sure what to think at this point but I have a feeling I might have lost this one given the circumstances.
I’m in the exact same boat. Received notification of expected delivery by USPS, but it did not happen. I think processing delays are the new normal.
Woke up this morning and checked my informed delivery from U$P$ and it looks like I will be receiving LL on my mags today from these guys. I hate to be pessimistic but I can't imagine why I would be receiving anything else from the U$CBP. Will update when confirmed

(06-30-2020, 03:00 PM)Incogbenzo77 Wrote: Woke up this morning and checked my informed delivery from U$P$ and it looks like I will be receiving LL on my mags today from these guys. I hate to be pessimistic but I can't imagine why I would be receiving anything else from the U$CBP. Will update when confirmed
Yes, unfortunately received LL. I'm going to contact sender about a reship since they clearly state that they will if proof of LL is shown. Will update accordingly.
Quote:Yes, unfortunately received LL

I am sorry to hear that, I know how frustrating it is. It takes so much money and time to get so far, and then fail on the last leg...

Many of us were hoping that the silver lining of covid-19 messing up the mail was going to be fewer losses due to inspections. Eventually we will know if this turns out to be the case.

Be well, especially now,

Benny
I contacted Sarah and explained the situation. I also sent her a copy of the LL and she said that occasionally a mag or 2 might be caught but not to worry because a reship is on it's way. Sarah has been very professional since day 1. She is always polite and helpful. It's nice that these guys are doing what they said they would and I don't have something else to worry about.
(07-02-2020, 01:15 PM)Incogbenzo77 Wrote: I contacted Sarah and explained the situation. I also sent her a copy of  the LL and she said that occasionally a mag or 2 might be caught but not to worry because a reship is on it's way. Sarah has been very professional since day 1. She is always polite and helpful. It's nice that these guys are doing what they said they would and I don't have something else to worry about.

This is great to hear as I just placed my first subscription order with them.
Faith and fear can not coexist  Angel