Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 4.63 Average
Photographs Thread
Yikes,
Popster and Linviille, the color saturation coming through on my iPad is amazing. It's as if I can reach out and touch everything. And no, I don't use hallucinogenics!! I love the waterfalls but I have an absolute fascination with macro photography. There is something about a colorful close up that I find to be so interesting. Looking at the inside of flowers, seashells, wood, for example, have produced some very cool shots, I use to take. I also like to play with shadows, light and reflections.Like around birds and water.

Keep posting, folks, so we can keep enjoying. Thank you!!!
Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, and today is a gift; that’s why they call it the present.

Eleanor Roosevelt

You can observe a lot by just watching. Yogi Berra
(01-22-2016, 04:11 AM)Rumor Wrote: Linville and Popster, another beautiful page of photographs. Thank you for taking the time to post these wonderful pictures and bring so much joy to so many of us. Rumor

Thank you Rumor. It is so enjoyable when others appreciate what is a such a pleasure to post.

I hope to continue to give this thread Popster started it's just due. 

Fun and stress-free fun and some more fun and then relax some while viewing the beauty we all live around but, sometimes fail to notice, eh Popster.

Hi Rumor, do you have one of those newer hi res iPads, I hear they are like you say simply amazing with the colors.

=====

A Coopers Hawk

[Image: blog0124168a.jpg]

[Image: tumblr_o0rzu3cZi31qhofrso2_1280.jpg]
Linville,
I don't. I have an old iPad 2. I am using iOS 9+ though, so it maybe the os. I am not sure you always need to have the newest gadget, as long as you can keep up with the updates to the software. R.
Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, and today is a gift; that’s why they call it the present.

Eleanor Roosevelt

You can observe a lot by just watching. Yogi Berra
The picts look good on any big screen.......but anyone with an Apple Retina Display (iMac, iPad 4, iPad mini or new iPhone) are dazzled by the clarity......and it is real, and everyone can notice the difference. Retina Displays Rule Cool

(01-25-2016, 02:34 AM)Rumor Wrote: Linville,
I don't. I have an old iPad 2. I am using iOS 9+ though, so it maybe the os. I am not sure you always need to have the newest gadget, as long as you can keep up with the updates to the software. R.
Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence - Desiderata
A Fractal.

Lots of color.

Do a search on Fractals and be dazzled.......Way Cool Stuff. Enjoy.
=============

[Image: desktop-fractal-desktop-wallpaper.jpg]

Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence - Desiderata
[Image: tumblr_nshqf17W2r1r9ged7o1_1280.jpg]

[Image: tumblr_o1hlemUQj71qd8ajzo1_1280.jpg]

=========

Cool.............

=========

[Image: tumblr_nxt3q00aVQ1tdnee7o1_500.gif]

========

Tuscany

========

[Image: luxury-pictures-of-tuscany-alux-6.png]