Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Benzodiazepine Withdrawal support
Edited
(03-14-2016, 05:51 PM)Mrchuckey12 Wrote: Pregablin (Lyrica) does wonders to completely eliminate Benzo withdrawal as you're detoxing. Good luck!

What about sleeping? Anything helpful to wean off bentos while still maintaining some sleep pattern?
I quit benzos cold turkey in 2011 after 4 to 10mg daily for alomOst 5 years.  My doctor prescribed me 2400mg of gabbapentin daily along with clonodine twice daily.  I also took tons of amino acid supplements.  I ate healthy.  Alot of fruit and veggies and drank alots of low sugar fluids.  And I mean alot of fluids.  I know everyone's body is different but this method worked very well for me.  For sleep just melatonin and maybe benadryl. Exercise when you can even if it's just a walk around the neighborhood.  Much love
Hi Bells,

What were you taking? I.E Xan? Diaz?

Regards
I_S
Is that why my benzos no longer work? I take 3200 mgs of gabapentin. Thanks so much for this information.
if your fuckin dieing buy some eitizolam. i can give you a few vendors that ship pretty quick.
(04-05-2016, 06:59 PM)TheWalkinDude Wrote: if your fuckin dieing buy some eitizolam.  i can give you a few vendors that ship pretty quick.

Could you please PM a trusted vendor? I am an active member but still haven't reached 50 posts yet. Thank you very much!!
The RC vendors should be visible to u, kobe.
Good luck!!
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

don't give them outside sources CrystallineCrusader. We don't know u at all.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

I've been off work Ill today (although feeling much better) and sort of forgot to take my diazepam.
I guess it's because I'm not at work, I'm just chilling at home so no induced pressure or anxiety.

I 'last' took 5mg around noon yesterday.
At around 14:00 today (26 hours since last dosing) I started to feel a little odd, nothing serious but I knew what it was.
I've felt it a hundred times before when I have made myself take small breaks (100 hours maximum) 

Anyway, I decided I'd take 5mg, but today I split the 10mg pill with my hands, in a dark room.
When I turned the lamp on I reckon id split it into 3.3mg & 6.6mg (1 third and 2 thirds) so I decided to take the 1 third.
I'd say it's taken about 75% of that feeling away. I could live like this/ get used to this feeling, but I know I wouldn't feel like THIS if I was at work and/or amoungst the billion stressers out there.
Still, nice to know.