08-29-2016, 04:25 PM
I'm Lauren. Hope all is well with everyone today!
|
Hello everyone! Excited to explore this site!
|
|
08-29-2016, 04:25 PM
I'm Lauren. Hope all is well with everyone today!
08-29-2016, 04:26 PM
Welcome aboard. May u find all u need.
The rules, just in case: http://ioplist.org/showthread.php?tid=1 It is Well with My Soul
08-29-2016, 08:31 PM
Welcome to the family MrFussbudget, you will find a great deal of info on this forum. You will also see that your co-members are very insightful and kind. I love your name by the way. Again, welcome to the IOPList.
08-29-2016, 08:54 PM
Hello and welcome, Lauren!
08-30-2016, 04:48 PM
Welcome Lauren!
09-06-2016, 06:35 AM
I'm new as well and looks as if we're on this journey together. Welcome to the helpful fun house!
Random musings via modern day prophet, M McConaughey:
"Alright Alright Alright." "I've been driving a Lincoln since long before anybody paid me to drive one." "It'd be a lot cooler if you did."
02-06-2017, 11:18 AM
(08-29-2016, 04:25 PM)MrFussbudget Wrote: I'm Lauren. Hope all is well with everyone today! Hello and welcome to the forum MrFussbudget. Your user name makes me think of someone being fussy about a budget.... But never the less You have been here a little while now and I hope you are finding things ok. Best to you. Linville
02-06-2017, 03:26 PM
Thank you, Linville! I'm bad at posting regularly sometimes when life gets hectic, but I find this forum very interesting. Someone called my dog a "fussbudget" recently and I thought it was hilarious--so that's where my screen name comes from. He's actually fussing at me right now for typing and not paying attention to him.
02-06-2017, 04:12 PM
Welcome !!
02-08-2017, 10:47 PM
Welcome Lauren!! You will love it here! Miss Charon is wonderful AND extremely helpful!
Lookin forward to getting to know you!
Love & Light,
TMJ
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|