Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Google will print every question on meds u ask
I forgot to say that, unfortunately, in a democratic republic, if people don't participate, the jackals will take the place and care less and less about their constituents. If people don't participate, it gets rotten, and now it's looking bad for you my American friends, and if there is "conservatives" who are scared of spanish speaking people here, well, I'll tell you now, we won't be letting you enter Canada en masse. I mean the Democrat party was so destroyed in the inside by the humanitarian hawks and might-as-well-be-Republican Democrats that they just responded to the lawsuit brought to the DNC about them rigging the primaries so that Clinton would win the nomination no matter what, well they responded by saying that Berniecrats knew the system was rigged against they can't sue. This just came out this last friday when the "Russian" email hacks, btw, really? You want the madness of pushing on Russia's buttons again? I don't know what people's main nationality is here, but I assume it is like usual, American then British, then Aussies and Canadians and a few other english speaking persons from elsewhere. But I look at that circus down south and I'm afraid. The American people has given up practically all its rights because 911. Always because 911. I still think you can fix this but you can only do that starting with city counsel, state parties, local congressmen/women. Basically what Sanders was about and how there is actually more people who would vote Democrat if Sanders was not removed illegally. Why was he removed illegally? Because you've let things rot under your watch.
I don't want to agree with this post........but I doSad
Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence - Desiderata
I wish it wasn' true either. But ICANN becoming International is not something to worry about, I guess that's the upshot Smile

I know there's more and more Americans who have shaken the cognitive dissonance that billboarded into their face on every visual media and the bullhorn in their ears being played over and over. There's a tipping point and I don't care how it happens, it will hurt initially, most likely, but I know too many good people who happen to be Americans, so good that they just cannot even see the most egregious sins (used in the secular) unless it is proven to them straight in their faces and they have to be present to acknowledge it. Nobody is talking about how right now Trump is having his lawyers fight in court the definitely true stories of them being raped by Trump on Jeffrey Epstein's private island in the Virgin Islands or at Trump's Mar-o-lago or however it's spelled. And no, they are not asking for money, just like Virginia Roberts isn't (victim of that billionaire, and nobody has figured out how he became so) Jeffrey Epstein as a sex slave for a good ten years.
Well if true ? Why have all these women waited untill now? He's been rich and in public eye for years. I call Bullshit on these women. Damn Clinton's probobly paying them. There some of the most evil. He'll she lies lies lies with a smile on her face. She's two faced. He'll she needs to retire. So sick of her. In her whiney voice well what does matter anyway. Bengahzzi. You lies saying it Was about a Muslim sex tape. It matters because people are dead. And special forces wanted to help. She doesn't care about the anything except the utopia planned for the rich and elites and everyone else can just go away and did. You know us iredemables us implorables.
(10-17-2016, 06:20 PM)JK1976 Wrote: Well if true ? Why have all these women waited untill now?  He's been rich and in public eye for years.  I call Bullshit on these women.

It is quite common for victims of sexual assault to stay quiet, then when someone else speaks out it gives them the courage to step forward. From their perspective they feel they are more likely to be believed and there is strength in numbers. We've seen the same pattern with abuse allegations in the catholic church, and with a string of rich/famous people in the UK. Sexual assault and rape tends to be more about power than sex, so it is well established by psychologists that someone who is rich/famous has a lot of leverage to do things than an ordinary person on the street would not get away with.

I can't possibly tell if any/all the allegations made against Trump are true. But women now coming out with these stories does fit a normal pattern of human behaviour. It might seem like a coincidence too far, so I can see why people might believe HRC is behind it, but my point is it doesn't have to be a conspiracy.
@JK1976

Hmm, why didn't you look it up yourself. The Epstein saga has been going on for a long time, he was in that "jail sentence" back 3-4 years ago. It all started way back in I want to say, the mid 2000's, a Vanity Fair article where Trump tells them about how Epstein is a great guy that he's known for 15 years, loves beautiful women as much as I do, some of them on the younger side, jeffrey definitely enjoys his social life".

It's coming up larger and larger because, of course he did try to pay the families of all the 30-40 girls from Palm Beach, Florida to shut up. But the fact he was sentenced has not been told (by mail I imagine, but they have to be told, it's law) that all these Jane Does were not told about it, so that started to spring the thing back into the news...shortly, last year, 48 hours max. I recommend listening to a Ed Opperman or Pearse Redmond podcast, just type in Epstein Opperman or Epstein Pearse,and he will be much more detailed and him ans his guest are at least a bit entertaining too unlike me. Oh, and HRC does not want this to come up into debates or anything like that, Bill Clinton has taken Epstein's plane 26 times to that nightmare of an orgy island, even ditching his Secret Service details 4-5 times. Epstein is a major thorn on the side of both these people, and he likely puppets them around with blackmail tapes. One gossip site (radar-online, I think, not really a big visitor of such sites, but tabloids always have had the most debased "news" but since they throw in anything that's unlikely or just disgusting or abusing of celebrities, sometimes some truth will get in there), in particular talks about Epstein relating to Bill Clinton all the time, calling Epstein a pedo or sleazebag or whatever, but will not go in any details.
Could be true I'll agree I could be wrong. You see alot of allegations against Bill Clinton also.
(09-12-2016, 05:23 PM)Charon Wrote: This just happened today.  A new member posted a question in Who's Got It?  He/she mentioned a particular medicine.  The next poster informed him/her that if one searches google, right now, with the exact med she/he was seeking, that his/her post showed up as first hit on google.  At our forum.  Aye Carumba.

See, google search engine is not our friend since we went public a couple months ago.

This is why I beg you all to get in your fifty posts in ON TOPic areas and PM me or another member.

PLEASE LEARN FROM THIS. WHATEVER YOU POST, IT WILL MAKE GOOGLE. AND, ON AND ON AND ON.

TALK THRU PM'S AND EMAILS FOR THE SAFETY OF MEMBERS, FORUM, VENDORS.

L E HAS QUITE ENUFF INFO NOW FROM STUPID ASS FORUMS LIKE DBG AND TTM.

LET US GIVE THEM NOTHING WE DON'T WANT THE ENTIRE WORLD TO SEE.

Your PMs and emails are never available to google.  Nor to us.  This is why we have private areas for those over fifty posts.  To avoid google searches.  Unknown "guests."  

Whatever you post on the internet, it will be there later.

We have quite a few new people of late.  Keep your identity safe and only post what you are comfortable with others reading  on google.

(And, that is why the senior and pioneer members talk in cryptic fashions to newbies.  Or use PM and email.  Be safe, guys.)
Charon it's so good to check in and read your posts. Always so nurturing and protective. I had no idea about the camera or of being recorded. I used to use Chrome. Sometimes I use Safari. Sometimes Firefox. From what I've been reading, maybe TOR is better? Personal privacy is truly a thing of the past.

It's never too late to be what you might have been.

People trust TOR. but i read that firefox was suing TOR as the FBI was hacking into the TOR accounts.

However, a new law was passed that all online communications may now be read without a warrant, I do believe.

We all need to be careful. Very.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

As I suggested before, you can prevent google from archiving like this with something in the code, I believe right at the beginning with X-Robots or something like that, look it up. A freaking cartoon message board I used to frequent is impossible to search through search engines, you will get nothing if you do "site:thatcartoonsite.com *search terms*", the X-Robots or X-Norobots, I forgot what it is, but it is easily implemented, something similar exists for those who still use newsgroups, there's still some that are alive which are not binaries believe it or not, where one can easily prevent Google Groups from archiving your posts, Google Groups being an amalgamation of their own group system and the old usenet system.

Afaik, it's pretty easy to setup, I'd look that up sir.

As for a new law...this is just reminders, 1997's CALEA pretty much covers it all. I don't even know if you can have a pre-1997 cell phone to be used with a cheap service anymore, but that was one way of escaping it during the early 2000's, that and pagers. Don't even have a smart phone, I still got a pager. Forget Tor, vpn paid with bitcoin which is outside the 14 eyes which asks for no personal info, other than an email address is the best way to go. Then you can run Tor over that, but I would even discourage searching for Tor to download it without already being on a vpn service that has 4096 bit openvpn encryption and a good list of at least 250 servers. To me it's only a question of principle, as that CALEA is unconstitutional in my country and thus I disregard it and all unconstitutional laws. Those who need even more layers of security than I mentioned are likely people really up to no good...and no Hillary, it's not Russia.