Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.67 Average
Google will print every question on meds u ask
This is wrong, privacy is starting to become a thing of the past.
Yes, I totally agree with you - it is very wrong on so many levels!

But we have to be more careful now, for all's sake...

It is SO important, especially as things are in this world right now...

We have to remember our posts and how we choose our words can have a big affect on the safety of our beloved forum itself - It's a genuine life-line for some of us!

But also we need to keep in mind the safety of the people that run, help and moderate our wonderful site - it would be so unfair if any of the people that put so much time and effort into keeping this place as it is, were to get into anynkind of trouble, because someone posts something stupid, even if they meant no harm!

It's also important to keep the newer members well informed and up to speed on what NOT to post here, stuff that other forums don't worry about so much as perhaps they should.  And that's why the rules are so important and things such as this thread need to be made known to new member(We were ALL new to this at some point in our lives!)

But, yeah it sucks and it IS wrong, but it's the world we all live in...
Do not follow where the path may lead, Go instead where there is no path...
And leave a trail... of Love, Laughter and Understanding.
Hi Linville,
What a kind thing to say and ask. Thank You.
I have had a rough patch lately but things are coming around.

Sudsy
(09-01-2017, 04:31 PM)Sudsy Wrote: Hi Linville,
What a kind thing to say and ask. Thank You.
I have had a rough patch lately but things are coming around.

Sudsy

Hey there Sudsy.  Smile  You are more than welcome !

I am glad your rough patch is looking behind you.

Thanks .
Thanks to Charron and everyone else for the info. Could mean life or death for some or all of us. Personally one of the reasons I do not post that often is that a few months ago I looked at my User CP and saw that literally thousands of people have read my less than 150 posts. Scared the living hell out of me. I still log in and either post or lurk time to time, but not like I used to that's for sure. Which sucks because I have a legitimate need, I lose money in order to stay functional and I am in constant fear of being looked upon like, well, you get the picture. Not to mention I miss talking to the family that we have created here. Hope all is well with everyone. -Ivor
“When they said, repent, I wonder what they meant.” - Leonard Cohen RIP
Heart 
Good evening to you Ivor! (Noswaith dda, Sir Secombe!)

Please, do not allow this thread to make 'ANY OF US'  scared off of posting here and sharing our experiences, just use it to be be "forewarned"!

You Ivor, truly ARE a great member of this community - as are so many others, and I take on board what you have said... But what you have posted here in the past with a great wealth of input, has been of much help to others - even if you do not realize this is what you are doing when you post and share your comments and experiences with the community, but it' s the only way a community of this kind can work; and all of us must help each other by doing this also...

I believe this goes for us all - everyone of us(This is not aimed at you Ivor - not at all my friend, you may have good reasons to feel as you do and that sharing your experience on here could harm you, though I hope this is not the case - but I totally understand and respect it.), and to think I was the one that asked to have this thread placed here in the first place, but not placed here so as to scare people off from posting, it was just to educate people that certain things have changed a LOT since this wonderful place started back in 2015, and it is still, in my mind, THE BEST PLACE to exchange and share ones experiences of medicine, health, well-being, friendship and "who-from+where-to's", among many other things...

However, I totally get the point you are making; it's kinda like being between a rock and a hard place - especially so from a professional perspective, i.e. if you have a job that is heavily scrutinized, or are in a responsible position within society or the community and/or maybe you are more "under the spotlight", than most others.

Just remember that health needs personally affect us all in different ways as a people - and there is NO shame in that at all, it's a fact of life.  No matter where you come from or where you find yourself in your life right now, the personal challenge of your well-being and health are foremost on your list of personal endeavor's in life,  even if it's to protect those most preciously dear to you, and be it a mental or physical issue... even both!

But if we do not say to "hell with them", and share our experiences amongst ourselves, then how can we evolve as humane people, and help each other at times of real life need?

Especially so, when our governments have left some of us out to dry, or have just shut the door back in our face completely?!

However, I understand that there is still a certain stigma involved in being a "part of this game" - and I understand why a person would hesitate or shy away from getting involved in such a publicized way of such issues...

In the end - We all have to watch out for each other, otherwise who's left in the world that will give a damn about us when we are the ones that find ourselves that person that is down on the floor with no-where. and no-one to go too...Along with any kind of care, compassion or empathy for one another...

We are all in the same boat - so take a stand, if your life lets you that is...You are doing NO WRONG by giving a damn about fellow family, just be forewarned of the knock on effects is all...

Also, please just be careful WHAT you post - the words you use within them, we don't need the "Wrong Type" of attention. not even for the "Right Kind", of reasons...

Let us be Family, and Kind...

Heart
Do not follow where the path may lead, Go instead where there is no path...
And leave a trail... of Love, Laughter and Understanding.
don't forget we have mods and admins here and we read through threads. more than once. or, we are looking for a particular post and ur posts appear to be read again.

we have such a small amt of people and small number of guests, with so much of our info hidden, i feel we can be safe.

This was a warning to new people whom did the age old: whom has the 0xy type question as their first post.

So, we talk cryptically. and are discreet. Besides, u come here and talk with me, Ivor.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

Hi Ivor, Good seeing you.

Come around more.
Thank you Izzy, Char, Linville. Along with all of those who know who they are but I do not have the time to mention. I love you all and hope that in five years from now we will all have survived the upcoming apocalypse and are continuing talking shite and looking out for each other here. I am bringing the thread off topic so I will stop now but just remember, there'll always be a Moon over Marin - Ivor
“When they said, repent, I wonder what they meant.” - Leonard Cohen RIP
Good information Thank you