08-01-2017, 10:57 AM
I'll have to check these guys out next time
|
https://quality-cures.com/
|
|
08-01-2017, 10:57 AM
I'll have to check these guys out next time
08-30-2017, 09:00 PM
The last I ordered my mags here it was 22 days 1st set of books and then 25 days trilogy set ^_^. Mind you that's been since late 2016 sometime. They may be a wee bit quicker nowadays. I did however receive everything in fact and as expected... good luck everyone!
HI All,
I'm new here, but an oldie to ordering periodicals. I placed an order with them recently. Do they post when the books leave? I'll post a timeline when I get them...... If i posted something incorrectly, please let me know gently ps still suffering from PTSD from abuse from another forum LOL
Angels Among US
10-08-2017, 09:27 PM
I will mention a section of the rules.
should be able to help you in ur posts. just saying. A piece of Rule. 11 EDIT: PLEASE POST WHEN RECEIVED ONLY ESPECIALLY IN THREADS EXPERIENCING LETTERS OF INTERDICTION. *DO NOT POST ORDERING DATE, PLEASE.* (10-08-2017, 09:47 PM)alsmom360 Wrote:
Angels Among US
10-17-2017, 12:05 PM
I have a QQ (quick question!)
The mailing option I picked can't be tracked But I was sent a link 6 days ago w/number and how to track It says not found. So is this just a link everyone gets, registered or not? a little worried about the not found status, but it's only been 6 days.....
Angels Among US
10-20-2017, 02:34 PM
(10-17-2017, 12:05 PM)alsmom360 Wrote: I have a QQ (quick question!) That's completely normal. Some countries are no longer trackable with regular airmail. That happens to me many times. Don't worry.
10-20-2017, 08:09 PM
ordered 10/5
sent 10/11 rec'd 10/20 15 days to SE the alps read real good, I'm pleased
Angels Among US
10-25-2017, 01:59 PM
I have to say that I haven't had a bad experience with these guys. One order came fast the other slower. The sleeping agents were of high quality. It's been a long time since I ordered from them though.
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|