Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 1.67 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
https://quality-cures.com/
Keep the reviews going.Planning on something within next 90 days.
Disabled Veteran.Heavily medicated for your safety Blush
Reply
I ordered two separate packages from them. The first arrived really quickly, in 8 days, but the second took 23 days. So I suppose it depends on your luck with the mailing system.

Customer service was good, they were prompt with replying and updating.

Prices seem fair, if just slightly  high, and they have a decent selection.

Can't comment on quality since i've been too busy  Undecided
Reply
(10-26-2017, 02:36 PM)Chantilly Wrote: I ordered two separate packages from them. The first arrived really quickly, in 8 days, but the second took 23 days. So I suppose it depends on your luck with the mailing system.

Customer service was good, they were prompt with replying and updating.

Prices seem fair, if just slightly  high, and they have a decent selection.

Can't comment on quality since i've been too busy  Undecided

I’ve since tried the product, very good quality. I do tend to go for the branded stuff though.
Reply
Thumbs Up 
Another positive experience for this vendor Wink

Based on the feedback here and a very basic bit of half-assed googlery I decided to plop a test order in.

7 days later I had exactly what I was looking for, very well packaged, for a decent price.

No mess, no fuss. 

I LIKE WHAT YOU GOT, GOOD JOB!  Big Grin  Big Grin
Reply
I may give them a try. Their prices are ok and the selection seems good.
Reply
(11-09-2017, 10:12 PM)bwitherite Wrote: I may give them a try. Their prices are ok and the selection seems good.

Please beware.  2 successful orders and now my 3rd has been pending for 6 weeks.  I've emailed them about 20 times and no response.  My guess is that they're having legal problems.
Reply
Are u sure unakemenuts ? Maybe too busy before the Christmas holidays or they take a short break or just maintenance work . QQ is one of the tough stores it was resintant to attacks for many years now . I hope u will have good news soon .
Reply
Any reviews on the bago produced neuryl-2??
Reply
Just ordered 2 days ago & still waiting for further to instruction pay... Hmmm..  Undecided
Reply
They have gone from being a golden vendor to a watched vendor. Members seemed to indicate receipts. I admit I did not attempt to locate where member is located. (They often post same in welcome thread or such.)

So we shall hope with u that they r still redeemed. But, holidays started and with them come all kinds of holiday mail slow downs.

And, it takes some longer to process orders as they get swamped now.

Hoping all goes well for you.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)