Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Please Stop By and Introduce Yourself
CL ... I love that song!.... And selfless.. Just jump in anytime ... We have a good ole time at the .org
Semper Fidelis

[Image: SyAa0qj.png]

USMC
Nemo me impune lacessit
i love that song. and, selfless? listen to the IceWizard Cometh. He makes it even more fun here.

And, CL, may u feel the arms of the angels surround u today. I don't push my belief system, but I know the Lord is close to the brokenhearted. May u feel peace.

(I am sorry. We become family and we talk. person to person. I hope I am not intruding.)
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

Tongue 
Has anyone informed our new members, Caróg liath, Selfless, Airraid and Cbird of our $200.00 yearly membership fee? I guess with me being the treasurer that would be my job... I accept cash, PayPal, money orders and all major credit cards.... No personal checks, sorry!  

But wait, pay today and you will get a free ioplist.org T-shit with my picture on the front absolutely free. You only pay the nominal shipping and handling charges, $29.95.

Thank you all and welcome to the site!! Be sure to tell your friends! =)
hey, zander. scaring our newer members r ye?

only u.

hope u r well today. u sound to be in fine form.

but, are u really sending T-shits? I imagine they are either absolutely awesome or part of the scam.

hmmmm.

(if u wanna kill me for kidding with u, i shall gladly edit ur post, and delete mine, my handsome friend.)

Heart 
Charon, I am here to serve and protect you, not kill you My Lady.  Heart  Kid away, and it's your call.  It's just getting harder and harder to make a dishonest living now days....

Oh the shirts are awesome, if I must say so myself, and I must because no one has taken one yet. I'm the only one to see them...=(
$200.... You charged me $500 and I didn't even get a T-Shirt!! ... Ok then who do I talk at to get a refund!! I've been robbed I tell you!

(those T-Shirts are gonna be worth a small fortune one day)

(09-14-2015, 09:47 PM)Zander Wrote: Has anyone informed our new members, Caróg liath, Selfless, Airraid and Cbird of our $200.00 yearly membership fee? I guess with me being the treasurer that would be my job... I accept cash, PayPal, money orders and all major credit cards.... No personal checks, sorry!  

But wait, pay today and you will get a free ioplist.org T-shit with my picture on the front absolutely free. You only pay the nominal shipping and handling charges, $29.95.

Thank you all and welcome to the site!! Be sure to tell your friends! =)
Semper Fidelis

[Image: SyAa0qj.png]

USMC
Nemo me impune lacessit
This really seems like a fun place and $200 those must be some knock off brand t shirts. I want professional.
Oh, okay selfless-desires. You want the professional brand T-shirt, like IceWizard is getting.. That will cost a little more... $500.00. [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅5οο̲̅)̲̅$̲̅] See Ice, it's all fair. That should satisfy you and selfless-desires.

I appreciate your business and have a wonderful evening. =)

p.s. Your T-shirt is in the mail Iceman.