Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OMG!
(02-25-2016, 11:08 PM)Spanky Wrote:
(02-25-2016, 10:37 AM)IceWizard Wrote: A E!

So glad to see you post after all tha crazy weather Cricket... I saw the news and my sister called about all the stuff hittin the fan down there. I was there for Katrina and the Texas storm Rita and whoa man.... So storms down yonder can get real bad real quick!! Thank the good Lord you are safe my dear.... Our little Cricket is still just a chirpin!!

(btw... I have just always liked  your username and now that I know you're from around my favorite places... Well that makes it boucoup betta)

Ice

(02-24-2016, 10:11 PM)Cricket Wrote:
(02-24-2016, 07:30 PM)Grandote Wrote: I remember when I was a kid and we would have hurricanes, I would think it was neat and fun. Next morning I would go out and look at all the trees knocked down. I thought it was cool and looked forward to hurricanes. Ah to be a kid again...

I MADE IT! Dis Cricket is alive and well with no bumps or bruises.
It was a scary day for sure. There were something like 7 tornadoes and 3 or 4 waterspouts that really tore this place up.
We get tornadoes (small ones) from time to time, but nothing like yesterday. Must be that damn global warming LOL

It didn't get too bad where I live thank God. Had hard rain and wind for awhile, but it's all ok now. I pray everyone east of us made out ok too. That was a very bad storm.

Thank you guys for your prayers. It did the trick  Smile

You guys be safe and be well.
Luv ya  Heart

Cricket
So glad you came out o.k. Cricket.  Scariest time I've had in travel in my RV was in an RV park in Sllidell, La.  I was parked.  Winds got high enough to lift three wheels up of the ground on one side of my rig for a moment.  Freaked the hell out of me  as I sat at my small dinette table hoping I wouldn't end up on my side.  Natural disasters like that--also been close to tornadoes in the Oklahoma panhandle--are the grand daddies of terrorists in history.  Be well, and again, happy you are o.k.
Spanky.

Well whatta ya know Spanky. Slidell is my home town. The weather can get a little wild here at times, but the other day it was off the hook.

Thanks again to all of you watching to make sure I didn't fly away.

So it's back to chirpin' for this little bug. A E!

Have a great evening my friends Smile Heart
Ok. we all kept u in good energy and prayer.

our lil chirper and her puppies came out just fine!! woo hoo!!!!

auntiei emme says u can relax now, dorothy and her totos can relax now, also .

Just imagine the good witch is putting those sparklies of safety around u all the time. Cool, girlfriend.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

I just took my dog for a walk and almost got blown over... So as I feared were getting 20+ cm of snow..... OMG , I'm so cold. In the blankets and wishing for warmth. For everyone who lives somewhere warm, I'm open to coming over or down. ..lol teeth chattering  Undecided
(03-01-2016, 12:55 AM)Jade239 Wrote: I just took my dog for a walk and almost got blown over... So as I feared were getting 20+ cm of snow..... OMG , I'm so cold. In the blankets and wishing for warmth. For everyone who lives somewhere warm, I'm open to coming over or down. ..lol teeth chattering  Undecided

Oh Jade, I feel for you. I couldn't handle that kind of cold. If it gets in the mid 60's, I'm freezing, so I can't even imagine how you northerners can stand it.

I've thought of how neat it would be to live in Alaska. That is until I hear their weather gets to 50 below. Scratch that idea LOL. I'll take living in the south any day.

Try to stay warm.

Cricket
Please, let me live with you... lol. I hate the cold, u have no idea.... I use the blow dryer all the time to keep warm. If I had it my way. I'd be out south where it's warm, forever. Ive been a few times and didn't want to come home.. lol
Thanks for the empathy cricket, all my warmth you're way and mine Smile

Excuse the earlier post , you wrote Cricket. Wow, I agree on the global warming. I'm glad you're doing good and brought back memories of your Grand ... I hope I read that right.
All my love to you and yours....