Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
cats or dogs?
Cats=2 Dogs=4

Wait, cricket, you want to cast a vote for both? In fairness you only get 1 so I will givebeach .5. Until you clarify.

Cats=2.5 Dogs=4.5
(06-15-2015, 11:47 PM)atomheartmother Wrote: Cats=2 Dogs=4

Wait,  cricket, you want to cast a vote for both?  In fairness you only get 1 so I will givebeach .5. Until you clarify.

Cats=2.5   Dogs=4.5

Nope, I don't want to vote for both cat and dog. What I meant is, I have 4 dogs. Can I vote for the dogs 4 times?

I'm only kidding about it.
(06-14-2015, 05:20 PM)atomheartmother Wrote: The poll is starting to heat up. So far cats=2 dogs=2. Which species will win? Start tuned for the exciting conclusion of cats vs dogs! And now a word from our sponsors.
Please shop at vogue where our meds are shitty and our customer service is just as bad. If you don't feel threatened when you shop with us then we arent doing our jobs.
Now back to the show!

When I read this again, I just had to laugh ... That's some funny stuff atom ... But it's true as well ....
Semper Fidelis

[Image: SyAa0qj.png]

USMC
Nemo me impune lacessit
(06-16-2015, 06:15 AM)Cricket Wrote:

Wait,  cricket, you want to cast a vote for both?  In fairness you only get 1 so I will givebeach .5. Until you clarify.

Cats=2.5   Dogs=4.5

Nope, I don't want to vote for both cat and dog. What I meant is, I have 4 dogs. Can I vote for the dogs 4 times?

Lol, I wish I could but that hardly seems fair.  Maybe my cat is x4 cooler than your dogs and that would be 16 more votes for the cats. Wink  Let the arguments commence! Just kidding.  Readjusted score is:

Cats=2 Dogs=4

I try wizard. It is nice to finally get some recognition.*wipes tear away*
(06-16-2015, 02:40 PM)atomheartmother Wrote:

Cats=2.5   Dogs=4.5

Lol, I wish I could but that hardly seems fair.  Maybe my cat is x4 cooler than your dogs and that would be 16 more votes for the cats. Wink  Let the arguments commence! Just kidding.  Readjusted score is:

Cats=2 Dogs=4

LOL, that's ok "bombmom". I was only funnin' with ya.

You have a great day.
(06-16-2015, 06:18 PM)Cricket Wrote:
(06-16-2015, 02:40 PM)atomheartmother Wrote:

Cats=2.5   Dogs=4.5

Cats=2 Dogs=4

LOL, that's ok "bombmom". I was only funnin' with ya.

You have a great day.

Lol.   I've been waiting for that.
Cats=2 Dogs=5

The poll continues.
Tongue 
Dogs all the way!!!!.... I do like cats too, grilled with a little BBQ sauce... yummy!
(06-22-2015, 11:35 PM)Zander Wrote: Dogs all the way!!!!.... I do like cats too, grilled with a little BBQ sauce... yummy!

100% Dogs. Little white Maltese dogs to be specific. Their hair is like human hair and tend to be "hypo-allergenic" . Cats=massive allergies including throat closing up. Cats like to play hard to get and are hard to walk on a leash without getting strange looks from the neighbors. Big Grin . R.
Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, and today is a gift; that’s why they call it the present.

Eleanor Roosevelt

You can observe a lot by just watching. Yogi Berra
Cats=2 Dogs=7

Where are all my cat people at?