Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
cats or dogs?
Doggies!!
Cats=2 Dogs=8
if i were still healthy, i usually had a german shepherd. and a group of kitties i had rescued.

i just love animals. all of them.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

(06-13-2015, 11:15 PM)atomheartmother Wrote: Im sorry that I had to bring up the topic that divides families, breaks up marriages, and has sparked many a confrontational argument.  Are you a cat person or are you a dog person? No flip flopping either. I like dogs just as much as the next person but cats are...the best

cats all the way.

Oh yes to flip flopping,  I love dogs.........my black lab Burt (American style) was incredibly loyal, smart and alpha in a good way.
He's gone........Best dog I ever loved......rescued him when he was an ugly duckling.....he turned into the beautiful swan.....my reward.

I love cats.  My home now is more conducive to cats.......we have always had at least one cat....now two.....the latest is a dog/cat combo we rescued.....can't really explain the "combo" description....maybe his name will:  

"LittleMan BadAss".....and that he is.......
brought home a crow last week that was harassing him....he's full grown and only 7.5 lbs of lean and mean muscle.....special breed (2000 yrs of domestication), still has wild in him.....looks like a mountain lion in face, tail, color and bravery. He has me excited like Burt did.

I love and respect all animals.......we are Gods to them and they are gifts to us.
Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence - Desiderata
(06-30-2015, 05:35 PM)Popster Wrote:
(06-13-2015, 11:15 PM)atomheartmother Wrote: Im sorry that I had to bring up the topic that divides families, breaks up marriages, and has sparked many a confrontational argument.  Are you a cat person or are you a dog person? No flip flopping either. I like dogs just as much as the next person but cats are...the best

cats all the way.

Oh yes to flip flopping,  I love dogs.........my black lab Burt (American style) was incredibly loyal, smart and alpha in a good way.
He's gone........Best dog I ever loved......rescued him when he was an ugly duckling.....he turned into the beautiful swan.....my reward.

I love cats.  My home now is more conducive to cats.......we have always had at least one cat....now two.....the latest is a dog/cat combo we rescued.....can't really explain the "combo" description....maybe his name will:  

"LittleMan BadAss".....and that he is.......
brought home a crow last week that was harassing him....he's full grown and only 7.5 lbs of lean and mean muscle.....special breed (2000 yrs of domestication), still has wild in him.....looks like a mountain lion in face, tail, color and bravery. He has me excited like Burt did.

I love and respect all animals.......we are Gods to them and they are gifts to us.

Lol, you just lost 7 points for dogs.  Cats win! End of poll. jk
so, we blondes do have brains, eh wot, blondie?

i shall let atomheartmother do the totals for us.

(i need a dog. and the love from cats. its different.)

i never met an animal i did not instantly love. they all mean unconditional love.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

(07-04-2015, 06:31 PM)Charon Wrote: so, we blondes do have brains, eh wot, blondie?

i shall let atomheartmother do the totals for us.

(i need a dog.  and the love from cats.  its different.)

i never met an animal i did not instantly love.  they all mean unconditional love.

Pets are the best friends you will ever have. They don't judge you or leave you. Just total luv. That is until they are called home in heaven.
I really hope there is a heaven and that I will some day get to be with all of my babies that will hopefully be waiting at those pearly gates to welcome me in. Geezzz, I'm gonna get mauled, but I will luv it. Oh wait, what if I don't go up but go down below instead? Well at least I'll see many friends that have departed. I think tho that I'd rather get the mauling at the gates. LOL
I have both but if I had to pick I'd pick dogs. They're a lot of fun!
I grew up with dogs, never had much use for cats. Every ome i ever encountered would let u pet it a while then suddenly turn and nip or claw out. Then i dated a girl who had 3 cats that were all sweeties. Makes me reconsider my stance. I wouldnt be home during the day to get a dog poo trained, i heard cats with the litter box though just kind of figure it out naturally
I have 2 dogs & 2 cats.
I love them all dearly but id have to say Cats.