Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stilnox/Ambien/Zolpidem
(10-29-2016, 07:27 AM)MrFussbudget Wrote:
(10-29-2016, 02:11 AM)Stripers Wrote: How is z@picl@ne's quality compared to z@lpid@m/@mbi@n?
Would like to try it. Love @mbi@n but doesn't see me through the whole night.

I'd be interested in hearing too.  I get about 4 hours with @mbien.

personally, I always found z@picl@ne far inferior. Way more groggy and foggy headed the next morning - plus it leaves a weird metalic taste in your mouth the next day. Didn't realise that was a symptom at first and complained to my gym that the water in their fountain had a strange metallic taste and that they should look into it incase it was lead poisoning from a pipe or something. Oops.
Listen, those of you whom are new, you are dragging up very old threads. We were private at the time and info is being displayed that we do not want displayed in open areas.

Please don't go quoting members, many of whom are banned, or who thought they were sharing in a private forum from four years ago.

Cuz if i have to start soft deleting threads to maintain our privacy, most of you will lose many posts.

You all know u should not bring up four year old posts now. Get clever. Make up new ones.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

(11-21-2020, 05:46 PM)Charon Wrote: Listen, those of you whom are new, you are dragging up very old threads. We were private at the time and info is being displayed that we do not want displayed in open areas.

Please don't go quoting members, many of whom are banned, or who thought they were sharing in a private forum from four years ago.

Cuz if i have to start soft deleting threads to maintain our privacy, most of you will lose many posts.

You all know u should not bring up four year old posts now. Get clever. Make up new ones.

Shit sorry Charon. Rookie error. All the advice to new members was  to go back through all the old threads and read, read, read. I didn't realise you didn't want us to comment on them. Message received! Will do better.
You are doing fine. It is just shocking to me to see such old posts coming back at me. I suspect many gave up more info as we were private for awhile. sighs.

But you are doing just fine and I so appreciate how you responded to my comment.

Tis not the end of the world...we are cool i hope.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel