Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sunny
All my animals are rescue,from a cat whose whiskers had been cut and was covered in petrol,he must have just got away and we saw him running towards us and of course stand firm and the cowards fold like cheap suits they wear.
That was my latest,i found one in notts who is NOT a cat but she is in CATS BODYS,I KNOW HOW IT SOUNDS BUT THIS CAT M,MAN,U NEVER SEEN INTELLEGENCE LIKE IT,AND A KNOWING IN HER EYES WHICH CHANGE FROM opps sorry caps yellow to green,

Take this or leave it but 2 months v4 Anushka turned up i had asked the universe for a black cat familiar and my mate got offered one but we agreed give it to his kids,then another came and i agreed it would be best for company so he took that one,then....phone call-i need a gaurdian for this little thing or my rottweiler might play a bit hard so he gave it to me-3 cat[like the no]and she is jet black and from 7 wks was climbing the curtains lolol

Linville i cabn be the heart and soul but the one thing that gets me is abusing innocents,dont worry ab out me my uncle had a security firm for 20 yrs,ive seen my fair share and in real life,but i am an empath,doesnt mean i cant kick ass when needed so dont worry,thanks for the complimnet.

we had a companion called Judy[they are not pets and we dont own them] and when she died ive never cried so much,also in notts i was walking with another guy n girl and his staff set on on french poodle,i heard the ear crack i looked around-the people who owned it,well the woman was older but her son was 18 stone with tatts everywhere and he shit himself so i jumped straight in-stupid i know but i cant witness that,anyway the guy went indoors and got a cup of water and poured it down the staffs nose-works instantly-little tip there.

Thanks Charon[greek mythology?]-i know what i kn ow but i dont pretend when i dont or google it-what is an ice wizard-i love learning!
Me ....

IceWizard

Quote:what is an ice wizard-i love learning!
Semper Fidelis

[Image: SyAa0qj.png]

USMC
Nemo me impune lacessit
well, u obviously are not a sunny person at all. nasty comments all over the place.

Maybe use as your next name: I am a Witch.

Seems more your style. In sincerity, you do need some psychiatric help. Or, stop taking whatever you are on.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

whom the hell are you even speaking to in here, harry? i believe u said u were harry from topix. then 8 yrs in prison.

u wonder how we would get on in there?

this is not what is commonly called a sunny disposition.

you have some serious issues. Please get help. Yes, i have seen that criminals work with dogs to save their lives. So, you have a good streak in you if you have the love of animals.

But, we certainly won't tolerate your attitude and hostility at members, vendors and staff. The posts i deleted.

Don't come back. We are not the new topix for drug abusers. We are not drug abusers. We are the chronically ill.

you disrupt too much.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

That one didn't last long, didn't see the nasty stuff thankfully, no need for that kind of thing, sure they will find somewhere they can fit in with all the other psychos, reddit or such, don't know what drug buyers is like as never been on there, from what I have read it sounds like another version of topix without the 100's of scam vendors so maybe the sun has gone to shine over there, we get some bizarre visitors, may as well just be visitors and not actual members the amount of time they last on here.