Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi TruckKing...

Welcome to the friendliest IOP forum out there!

I used to work very long days too...with many a missed night in bed, so I know where you're coming from.

Hope you find all you need here.

If not, there are plenty of wise people on here who can point you in the right direction.

All the best,

John
Thanks for all the warm welcomes! Have to say this is a first from of all my forums, thanks for all the good advice. Do you guys have any particular threads you would recomend me to get started with other than the rules? Thanks for all the guidance!
(10-06-2017, 05:05 AM)TruckKing1268 Wrote:
(10-05-2017, 11:27 PM)Linville Wrote: Hi and welcome TruckKing1268. To the forum.

You would be surprised how many read these things!

Do you drive a big truck or a regular sized one ?

Oh remember we like you to start out slow posting ~5 posts a day so we can get to know you in a normal way!

Make sense to ya .

I drive one of the big ones, a big sleeper Peterbilt. As you can imagine sitting in a truck 14 hours a day and sleeping on the twin in the back causes a whole variety of medical issues. 

We used to just think they were trucker pains, now we know better. Everything from basic lower back and deep joint pain, to insomnia, to shift work disorder, to anxiety and everything in between.

Thank You Truck King for your dedication to your job.  Truckers are so much more than BIG RIGS.  Without our Truckers, we wouldn't have as many products as we do in our stores.  They are a much needed JOB in our society and as I'm sure you know, are more than just a inconveinence to many a driver.  I do not drive for a living, but I know when my husband's job took him on the road alot, his coworkers would call truckers "murderers, road hogs, etc.  My husband would always defend truckers saying how many regulations they have
to follow ie: speeding, weight of truck, how much fuel carried, driving/resting times etc.  I'm sure there are many more.  We take driving for granted, just get in and have to follow speed limits, but truckers get hit with so
many rules, it's mind boggling.  Thanks again Truck KING!
 Angels Among US      Angel
Welcome to the site. There are a lot of great people on this site that will help you out the best the can. We can tell you who the black hat versus white hats are. If you read you will see how we grade people on many aspects which is in valuable has this information is painfully true. This information is hard to come by. If you have any questions just post them and when you have enough posts be sure to PM me if you need more details. Please respect the rules and the people and ask and answer using discretion.

Regards and welcome Eddie
Welcome to the forum, truck. Exercise at any age can be helpful. I hope to be able to help you with any guidance on getting rid of ant aches and pains you have.
Wow.. a lot of new people and I was only gone a few days! Welcome TruckKing!!
"It is much more important to know what sort of a patient has a disease than what sort of a disease a patient has."  -William Olser