Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
gearforyou.net
Hey Charon, thats great. even if coms are on point, if the reading material is not what is meant in this day and age thats a no go! I hope your well! Just getting over the fluSad Have a fabulous nightSmile

QF
Success!
To laugh often and much, to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children, to earn the appreciation of honest critics and endure the betrayal of false friends, to appreciate beauty, to find the best in others, to leave the world a bit better, to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived.
oh no! the flu! feel better my friend. warm milk with honey is helpful. and, u r very wise and know what to do.

i hope u have someone to care for you. Glad u r getting better.

Have a glorious nite!
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

There is a fifth dimension beyond that which is known to man. It is a dimension as vast as space and as timeless as infinity. It is the middle ground between light and shadow, between science and superstition, and it lies between the pit of man's fears and the summit of his knowledge. This is the dimension of imagination. It is an area which we call

The Black List.
That is wonderful. You have no idea what great memories people whom even know shows like that can evoke.

Awesome. Now, that was TV.

Oh no, I am being tempted to copy Mr.Hind's wonderful post and making it the first in this thread.

Unexpected and so well done. Impressive.

(11-20-2019, 07:27 PM)quickfix Wrote: Hey Charon, please blacklist. By the sounds of it is fake reading material not worth the risk and pos dangerous!

thanks QF

(11-20-2019, 07:29 PM)Charon Wrote: hey quick fix. u r now in the blacklist. have a glorious eve?

Hello Charon,

The post was inspired by the above and my response was supposed to land there after.

QF appeared to be Lost in the Blacklist, haha..

Glad you can appreciate the post.

Do whatever you'd like with my content. Happy you got something from it.

Hang in there!

MH
cool. thank u.

have a glorious nite, all.

You, as well. Sleep tight.
Impressive indeed, are we talking parallel universes or the show here? I will admit I have yet to watch it, it's received rave reviews. I just finished breaking bad, some iconic scenes in there.

In my delicate sleep deprived state I just noticed what Mr. Hind pointed out that Charon said, it is I that is in the black listSmile I shall keep in touch from the 6 dimensional world, I would imagine it's a world Salvador Dali existed in... I do hope Charon brings me back to the 3 dimensions I am used toWink
Success!
To laugh often and much, to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children, to earn the appreciation of honest critics and endure the betrayal of false friends, to appreciate beauty, to find the best in others, to leave the world a bit better, to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived.